Chapter 16

Ok guys here is the update..

For the next update I will need minimum of 100 comments.

Avoid mistakes if any...

While Nandini could not say anything. She just wanted to move to bed cover herself so that things do not get awkward and sleep.. She did not want things to get awkward in such a way because he did not want Manik to control himself. It was like this because she knew that thought they have been frank with each other but when things come to intimacy there is some awkwardness and some hesitation between both of them..

Today she could see some different kind of desires in Manik eye's and she also saw how he had masked those under his smile. But his eyes was just screaming desires..

But then he just closed his eyes so that he does not convey what he wants.. he is a man who has his own needs but till today he never cared for his needs.  The day Nandini entered his life there was something in him that shouted and told that his needs can be fulfilled.

Nandini for the first time felt bad about their Relationship because she felt bad that why did they end up in such a relation where they cannot freely put all that comes in their mind.. why is there no love in their relationship which can be relinquish.

She had some tears floating in eyes but then soon those tears turned to determination. A determination to let all the shields down today to make him and her realise that their relationship is different and do not need the tag of Love just to prove that they can be with each other. They both have been wounded by the world but it is them and them only who can heal the other and protect the other from this world..

So she just moved to Manik and called him..

N: Manik..

Her soft voice made him look at her to find something different. 

N: Can't we  be transparent with each other. Can't we just open up. I always tried to keep my heart in front of you for any matter where did I fail in my responsibilities that you cannot open up to me.

Manik immediately sat on his place and asked her being confused..

M: Why do you feel so..

N: Manik I can clearly see desires in your eyes when I came in front of you then why cannot you be clear about the things that you want. Both have always willingly shared an intimate moment without hesitation then what is changed now.

her voice clearly conveyed that she is disappointed with what has happened. But what is going on in Manik's head..

Manik's POV

When Nandini comes in front of me in that amazing and sexy nighty I just wanted to grab her by her waist and firstly kiss the hell out of her.. And then I would have loved to proceed and in all the possible way to show her that how much her each move was creating desires deep down within him..

But then her thought.. Manik what is wrong with you, she needs rest. That was one of the reasons you brought her for a trip right. When they are at home she is busy in taking care of you and your dad. Her days are really hectic and so she needs rest and on top of that for your desires you cannot force her for intimacy right. 

Yes this is right just close your eyes and have control upon yourself. She is your wife and respect her. She needs space and she is not comfortable with all these things. As the discomfort was clearly seen in her eyes..

When he closed his eyes some more thoughts came in front of him..

Was it a wise decision to end up in this relationship. Is there really future to relationships in my life.. Will I always be able to maintain this respect and trust or will some matters break the trust that we have build up now.. there were so many questions about this relationship and their future was roaming..

But he was brought back to reality by Nandini's soft voice calling his name..

When he heard Nandini he did not know what to say. He felt like there is something for which they need to work.. Something is not right in all these happenings..

End of POV

Manik made Nandini come closer to him and then he said..

M: I won't deny that seeing you like this nothing happened because there is one thing that I cannot take in our relationships is lies. I hate to hear them and I hate to tell them too.. But the reason for which I stopped is totally different from what you are thinking.

Nandini was confused on his words.. 

M: Nandini I did not proceed because you need rest. Back there you are always on your toes day and night. I want you to rest and enjoy this time we have over here. I did not mean to hurt you in any way. I am sorry you felt like this.

Nandini took a sigh of relief.. But all the buts and ifs that were there in her life came in front  of her eyes as she started fearing the future..

Nandini moved to Manik to ask him but to her misery he slept unknowingly. May be he too relaxed without the tensions running in his mind and so sleep took over him abruptly. Or he was just pretending so that he does not have to answer what's and ifs of her because may be he to was searching for all those what's and ifs.

Seeing him sleeping like a baby Nandini too a deep intake of breath and then she moved a bit closer and rested her head on his chest embracing herself with him to find some soothing effect. But the thought about her future was making her way too distracted..

Both had frowns on their foreheads today because they were worrying about the decision that they have taken. Their fear was right in its own place.

May be these days over here were necessary  for their relationship because back there in Mumbai they never got time to think about the insecurities or their future.

May be with each passing day they will be blessed to clear all these things and make their bond strong and may be with time they will fall in love.

While on the other side Raj was getting more and more worried about Manan with each passing day because he never used to see them having normal conversation or flirting or cornering and stuff.. he got to know from their behaviour that they are together just for the name sake but they do not have anything then respect for each other.

According to him the trust that they claim to have will not last as they do know much about each other to come to a firm conclusion and that is the reason he became too adamant to sending them on trip but he did not stop.. though he is recovering to a great extent but still he has less time and after being with Nandini he knows that she is perfect for his family..

While back her cavya were asked by Raj to tell him the exact details of their relationship so that he can help them to grow as a couple till he can.

Cavya informed that after his wish to see a grand child and the reasons of Nandini being hidden and stuff and then their decision but Navya also informed him that Manik had from first clearly stated that he
Cannot love and all so that should not be expected. Navya also gave him a hint that they both share a normal relationship but without love and that is what they claim..

Hearing all he could somehwere he felt bad for Nandini but then he got deep into thinking that in his wish to see a grandchild only for the fact that he wanted his Manik to have his own family did he take a wrong step.

All this thoughts were running in his mind me a determination that he will get Manan back as a couple who would be hopelessly and irrevocably be in love with this beautiful girl..

He knew that if Manik allows her to enter his heart then he will make his heart fill with all the love he has.

May be next morning will bring things that they do not know..

How was the update guys ..

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...