Chapter 35

Ok guys here is the update for all of you..

As I said in the message guys there are some network issues and along with that guys I stay busy too and along with that I not in mood these days to write and at that time something interesting does not comes up so sorry to keep you all waiting..

Avoid mistakes if any..

N: I do not know.. Maybe it is too sensitive as in they are active now as now onwards... She could not complete and soon she was blushing and looking everywhere but at him...

Manik understood that due to pregnancy her br*** have now become tender so he started sucking them softly as if a baby is sucking them making her enjoy it more to the fullest...

While he was enjoying it as the pregnancy had created a wonder and he is no less of a man to relinquish wonders.. Nandini moved away his pants and soon they both were devoid of clothes from their body... Manik made her his once more with all the tenderness as he by no chance he wanted to harm their baby.

Their room was surrounded with their moans and Goans throughout... After almost what felt like hours and hours Manik collapsed as he released... While till then Nandini too was exhausted a bit but she was mentally satisfied as Manik made her feel special... He likes her now also and due to pregnancy he will not stop liking her. Or the care and all was not just for the baby to an extent she was at peace...

She liked the way Manik treated her and enjoyed it... She was lying in his arms resting herself on him and doodling something on his chest... But along with that there was a beautiful smile adoring both their faces...

 But along with that there was a beautiful smile adoring both their faces

N: what if I cannot be a good mother..

She said out of nowhere...

While Manik still looked at nowhere..

M: I am sure you are gonna be an amazing mother... If you make mistakes then we will deal with it together... We both are new at this parenting thing but I know that we both are gonna be probably one of the best parents..

N: you will be there to hold me na..

M: I have always covered your back... Do not fear about anything in life.. we both might stumble but later will gather ourselves back... I know that for sure about us..

N: we will sail through it...

Saying this she snuggled in his arms..

That is the moment when Manik felt that he made it.. I mean he felt that the insecurities that were there in her is breaking now. He felt that he passed in assuring her to a great extent...

He felt pride in himself at that moment... So he just pulled her a bit more closer.. while Nandini was just enjoying being in his arms as always....

But he still felt that what if something like these insecurities build up in her life at a future stage and she takes and impulsive decision to leave him with the baby then.. he has almost forgotten to live a life without her and he won't be able to live also.. so he wanted to put end to his own insecurities too..