Chapter 29

Ok guys here is the update...

Please do vote and comment guys...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Soon the time started to pass.. Manik and Nandini were somewhere dependent on each other now.. The first trimester of Nandini got over and now she was in her second trimester.. 

Today they have a doctor's appointment for sonography and finally seeing if there are any kind of complications or along with that as Nandini was weak so Manik had requested to once again see whether there are any kind of changes in medication or her diet and all which need to be done..

So Manik and Nandini after breakfast both moved out.. Manik asked Nandini to wear something with the help of which there are no issues in sonography and she prefered a saree only...

Actually Nandini preferred saree because her belly has started showing up a bit and so she just wanted to be comfortable in a way that she can be free

Manik had taken Nandini in his embrace in such a way that he can support her to walk and she can be free without any kind of fear.. Manik had already asked for the reports to be done yesterday so that they can be discussed today..

soon the doctor greeted them and then said..

Doc: So Mrs Malhotra how are you feeling..

N: I am fine doctor...

M: No she is not completely fine... Her morning sickness is still not fully over. And on top of that she now pukes most of the time in evening also...

Doc: Well now it will start settling a bit. Come let us first do your sonography and see how is the baby developing..

Both Nandini and MAnik nodded and then moved to bed where the machines were lying.. She laid down on bed while the nurse moved her pallu too and moved her saree down from her waist too.. Manik looked at Nandini as he was not sure if she will be comfortable or not but she did not show any discomfort in front of Manik and assured him the same  by blink of her eye...

Soon the doctor did her sonography and showed the baby to  Manan who were way more than happy with it and their happiness formed in their eyes by way of tears which were ready to fall...

Doc: The baby is absolutely doing fine.. Look the way it is moving its hand and legs.. the baby is quite active I must say....

She then passed tissues to Nandini and moved out while Manik looked at Nandini with lots of pride and happiness.. He then helped Nandini to to get down and kissed the side of her head and said thank you.. while Nandini knew that he is way more than happy by seeing the baby...

Soon they both were again sitting in front of the doc. Who was going through the reports that they had done yesterday.. 

Doc: Mr Malhotra I must say that Nandini has shown quite an improvement as she is having a stable Blood Pressure which is very very good progress.. Well let me tell you now that the baby is stable you guys can have enjoy this phase of your's..

M: Doc any specific precautions that we are supposed to take..

Doc: Nope nothing in specific... Just healthy diet and along with that keep her happy.. Enjoy this phase.. And Nandini start expressing yourself. Talk to the baby it helps to create a bonding.. Mr Malhotra fulfill her wishes and cravings..

Manik nodded and they both thanked the doctor and were about to move when Manik moved out he just asked Nandini to wait a minute and he moved back in as he did not want to talk to doctor about the complications in front of Nandini..

M: I am sorry.. I just wanted to ask as if there is any kind of threat to Nandini now... I mean her BP is fine as you said...

Doc: Mr Malhotra nope she is fine and her mental health also feels better to me now. So I do not think you need to worry about it. But still make sure that you do make her feel secured in all ways as at this time insecurities increases in a woman because of the changing hormones and along with that make her assured in all ways..

Manik nodded at her and was about to thank when doctor said..

Doc: Make her feel love with herself as at this times sometimes a person with weak emotional state sees herself with the eyes of their partner. So make sure you are cool and calm and give her that same mental peace.

Manik thanked and then moved out..

Manik was actually processing the words that how will he do this but for now he kept all these aside and then moved to Nandini and they both moved home.. 

While Manik actually booked an appointment with a psychiatrist for Nandini as he wanted to make sure that he does not miss out something and make sure that Nandini comes out of all the trauma that she has gone through..

So when they reached home he made Nandini comfortable and left for office as he had a meeting and after that he had an appointment with the doctor also.. So he asked her to have something as he would not be able to accompany her for lunch and after kissing her head he moved out.

Soon after the meeting he went to doc and explained the background of Nandini past also and about their relationship also as he wanted a permanent solution so that even in future she does not face any mental issues as mental health is also as much important as physical...

The doctor then asked some questions to him as he wanted to get some answers from him too.. Finally after analyzing the whole situation he said..

Doc: Mr Malhotra the advice is to both of you. By analyzing the whole situation your wife is not having a mental strength because she has a fear that if in life like her parents may be she will always keep on losing her loved ones by destiny.. She is not destined to be love. while in your case Mr Malhotra you are afraid to name an emotion in love.

I would suggest that you both be free about discussing your feelings on this matter because for now your wife needs to feel that love in a way you are providing an assurance by the care you have for her but she might interpret it as you are doing it just for the baby and not her.. So until you guys discuss feelings may be you can provide her assurance by physical way. As physically one can actually communicate the feelings and assurance that she needs.. She is actually a trauma patient who has almost faced molestation and on top of that loss of parents... To deal with all these things is never easy in life and to come out of it just a helping hand never is enough..

You need to put that confidence in her that she is not with you because of some petty thing that you both want. But you guys are a couple coping up with the feelings but the  fact is that only that you belong to her and she to you.

Manik was in deep thought but he understood what doctor meant to say. He had questions but for now Nandini was important for him..

Manik nodded and was about to leave from there and move out but doctor called him and said..

Doc: Mr Malhotra a small piece of  advice for you.. Please do not let your parents relationship and your mother's betrayal affect you in such a way that you lose something precious in your life just because you could not name that emotion in a term.. Emotions makes a man strong too do not let a particular emotion make you feel weak as it will be a myth and you might lose something very precious and dear to you.. Please think about it..

Manik could not fully process his words but he still did nod and moved out.. All the words that doctor said at the last were ringing in his head.. What will I lose.. But love is destruction how can that be important...

Manik shook his head thought to think about all this later...  

So how was the update...

Please do tell...

I know thoda serious ho gaya...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl...