Chapter 32

Ok guys here is the update for all of you...

Please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any...

Soon when she was done she fell in Manik's arms who as always cleaned her face made her drink some water and then picked her up to put her to bed... While Nandini unknowingly just snuggled more in his neck taking in his fresh smell to calm herself from all the drained out energy...

But having a sleepless night along with the stressful one she fainted there in his arms after puking as she had already cried too much last night and on top of that this morning sickness took her all energy...

Manik panicked seeing her not responding and so he called her doctor to ask her and come and check her because of her behaviour earlier he doubted that there is something which she is not telling him...

Soon in half an hour or so the doctor arrived and started checking Nandini.. She injected some vitamins and so and told Manik that there is nothing to worry for now..

Doc: Well for now I have injected.. But why was she stressed again.. Her BP is very high...

M: I don't know.. I mean when I woke up in a while ago I saw her  throwing up on top of that yesterday in the middle of the night she took a shower and was behaving weird... 

Doc: Mr Malhotra were you guys going to get intimate with each other... 

Manik was not able to put it in front of doctor as he felt a bit embarrassed about it to discuss..

M: Well yeah actually... But It is not good so we stopped in between...

Doc: Mr Malhotra.. During the first trimester I stopped you guys was because Nandini was not fully ready to accept the changes of pregnancy as her mental and physical both health were very much weak.. I am sorry I forgot to inform you guys about it during your recent visit.. But now you guys can proceed but just be careful that you guys are not too much harsh...

Another thing Mr Malhotra women during this time become too much active sexually.. And stopping it can make them have negative energies.. Specially in cases like Nandini who are already patients of depression. So sexual pleasure can actually help such patients and along with that it is safe so you do not need to worry about anything but make sure she stays happy from mind as it plays a major role now as the baby has a working mind now and can hear voices and all these so this can affect the health of the baby too...

Manik nodded and finally thanking the doctor he bid bye to her.. While sat next to Nandini and thought what she might have gone through. He was just sitting when he started surfing to know more about the changes in her body in the second trimester... 

That is when he came across many things that happens to the baby and specially the mother.. He felt so bad that he was not sure that what all she would have thought in that span of time which led her to this condition..

When Nandini gained her consciousness she found Manik on the bed side with his one hand on her head and he had slept in an uncomfortable position with frown lines on his forehead... Nandini saw this and she could not resist herself but to remove  those frown lines from there and so she moved her thumb on his forehead...

But her this act made him open his eyes and soon he bombarded her with the list of questions..

M: Nandini how are you feeling now.. Are you still dizzy.. Do you want to have something.. Ohh god Why am I even asking you when I know that you need to have something.. God Wait I will order it immediately..

N: Manik relax I am fine.. Saying this she again almost ignored him because her mind snapped her about last night and so she moved to the washroom without talking much..