Chapter 1

Ok guys here you go with the first chapter of the story..

Please tell me how you feel about it.. so please do vote and comment..

Avoid mistakes if any...

A man was lying in hospital bed with hundreds of wires surrounding him.. doctors are losing hope on how will they make him survive... with each passing second they thought that the the chances of survival are just deteriorating...

A doctor came out from operation theatre and a man of around 30 came running to him in a much devastated state asking him with too many doubts in his eyes...

Man: doctor how is my father now..

Doc: Mr Malhotra we are trying our best but it is like while operating we found a clot and we think that might be cancer so just hope for the best.. further details will be possible only after the biopsy.. It is actually a complicated surgery and considering his age we just hope that things go well...

The man was none other than Manik Malhotra..

As soon as the doctor left from there Manik slumped down on the bench and few tears made its way..

For Manik his father was his everything.. his mother was alive but she care only for money and can die for it... It was his father only who gave him all his love and made him the man that he was today.. From a very Young age all he has seen his father having longing but keeping it all aside he passed all the hurdles just for him and him only...

Today he was broken and shattered to hear the news as it was as if his father was a backbone for him but he felt as if darkness would eat him now.. and the feeling of being alone took over him. He wanted to hug his father and cry like a baby.. but he was so unfortunate that he cannot do that also...

Time was passing and soon the surgery came to an end..

Doctor came out and Manik asked with some hopeful eyes towards them..

Doc: well mr Malhotra actually at present we won't be able to say anything as the main surgery is successful but the fact is we found a clot as informed earlier.. so we will have to wait for the results.. he has lost too much of blood but to the end we can say that for now the surgery is successful.

Manik had no strength to say anything further so he just nodded his head but then asked..

M: doc when will he get his consciousness back..

Doc: not before 12 hours... We are shifting him to your VIP lounge but there is another request please ask media to not bother the hospital authorities.. As there are too many patients and it will hinder in our work to help other people out if we keep on avoiding them or answering them...

Manik nodded and then thanking him waitied for his father being shifted and then after seeing his face few fresh tears made their way..

He left from there to freshen up as he had directly came from office when he got to know that Raj's health was deteriorating and needed an urgent surgery..

As soon as he entered his home again the feeling of loneliness took over him and fresh tears made its way...

He soon freshened up and asked a servant to serve him some strong black coffee and pack juice.. soon he had his coffee and left for hospital.

On reaching there he just went to the room and took the couch and soon sleep took over him..

While Raj gained his consciousness and Manik immediately ran to him.. he called the doctors who asked him to move out till they check him up.

Doctors had already informed Raj about the clot and chances of it being of stomach cancer...

While soon Manik was allowed in as soon as doctors left Manik hug his dad but try hard not to cry as he do not want him to worry seeing him vulnerable till the final reports come..

Raj creased his head and said..

Raj: Manik get a grip on yourself.. see look at me I am fine..

M: ya ya I know how much fine you are.. getting expert in troubling me day by day..

Raj: hawww me troubling you is my right.. you see it is pay back time.. saying this he wink at him..

M: dad.. being on hospital bed only you can crack such jokes..

At the same time someone enter inside the room and said...

Man: mere jete ji itni insult kabhi nahi huie... Yaad hai mera accident tab ke jokes bhul Gaya to yaad dilwa deta hu..

M: shut up cabir.. not now...

Raj: oye khota Abhi Mai Zinda hu... To tera ye rob nahi chalega...aur cabir beta tu isko rehne de.. idhar aa hum dono maze lete hai...

Saying this Cabir pushed Manik aside and made his way beside Raj while both of them forgetting Manik were just enjoying with constant smile playing while they were doing nothing but pulling Manik's leg.

It almost seems like forever when the doctor came and said that the biopsy reports are here..

Doc: mr Malhotra our doubts are confirmed.. you had stomach cancer at 4th stage.. there are very less chances for you to survive..

As soon as they heard the news Manik without saying anything just left from there... 

Cabir was about to go from there behind him.. coz he knows what Raj meant to Manik but Raj stopped him..

Raj: kab tak tu usse smbhalega.. usko aapne aapko Sambhal na sikhna padega Cabir... jese ki doctors keh rahe hai Mai aaj hu kal nahi to usko sikhna hi padega qpne aap ko sambhalna...

Ca: par uncle aapko pata hai na ki vo aise situation Mai aapne aapko bahut hurt karta hai.. aur jab aapki baat aati hai to voh pagal hi ho jata hai...

Raj: Mai baap hu uska.. maa aur baap banke pala hai usko.. par aaj usko apne Aap Ko Sambhal ne de..

While on the other hand Manik was broken to no extent... He was not able to understand any damn thing around... But soon he recovered he made his mind that now whatever time he has with his father he gonna utilise it to full extent..

He went to his father with a smile on his face and sat there..

M: papa Aap tension na le..I will take care of everything..

Raj: Manik there are something in this world that you cannot do. Leave it on destiny.. beta we cannot always control things..

M: are aise kaise how can I leave it on destiny.. you are my father and I am Manik Malhotra..

Raj: but beta God does not know the power of the name Manik Malhotra for him to you are still a simple man named Manik..

Manik made a bad face listening to him.. but then said

M: Aap vo SAB chod dijiye.. and leave it on me.

R: I will do whatever you say but then you will have to do one thing for me...

M: and what is that papa.. I will do anything I can for you..

Raj: first promise me that you will do what I say... You cannot back out.. after all I also am father of the Manik Malhotra in your language.. akhir baap to baap hi rehta hai..

M: promise Papa.. but say to sahi what is it..

So how did it go...

Stay blessed stay happy ppl..