Chapter 24

Ok guys here is the update...

Please do vote and comment...

Avoid mistakes if any...

Hearing him Nandini had tears in her eyes.. While Manik said all this while looking in her eyes... Nandini actually felt very special... She felt herself to be so lucky that she can bring this feeling in Manik's life.. She was blushing with his words while her eyes got tears because of the happiness that his words created in her life...

While Manik on seeing her tears just moved to kiss her eyes one by one and asking her to not shed these precious pearls..

M: hey I thought that i was giving you a compliment...

N: You are and I am happy...

M: Then why these tears... I do not like you shedding them....

N: They are depicting my happiness.. Thank you Manik for giving me so much importance, value and respect in your life...

M: I did not give it to you Nandini... You earned them by yourself...

Saying this he again took her lips for a soft kiss....  Soon he left her feeling her having difficulty in breathing...  

M: Are you alright...

Nandini was taking deep breath and said..

N: I am fine.. Just a bit of lack of oxygen.... Soon she was back to normal.. Manik kissed her forehead and then said that he will be back soon.. Saying this he moved to change while Nandini also made the bed for them and soon they both were lying in each other's arms and resting..

Manik was stroking her hair while Nandini was not sleepy so she was just lying in his arms.. 

M: What happened Nandini why are you not sleepy..

N: I do not know... Bas I am not sleepy..

M: Acha aisi baat hai... Then what shall we do... want to watch a movie...

N: Itni raat ko... Nahi please aap so jayie mujhe need aayegi to I will also sleep.. 

M: Nope it's ok... I can be up.. Actually I am not sleepy too... Saying this he move to bring his laptop..

He asked Nandini for her choice and she said to keep something comedy and so Manik started a movie.. Both were enjoying the movie while Nandini was almost snuggling in him today..

 Both were enjoying the movie while Nandini was almost snuggling in him today

soon she slept on his shoulder only... On not getting any response from him she she noticed that she is fast asleep... He turned the laptop off and keep it aside while he gently places Nandini on bed and kiss her forehead..

Manik's POV

there is some different kind of peace on your face right now... It seems as if you have found your home which you always have been in search of like me.. This peace can be felt in me also.. Pata hai I feel that this baby is gonna be much more lucky for me then Nandini... When Nandini came in my life I got stability and when this baby's news came I got happiness...