Chapter 47

Ok guys here is the update... 

Please please please do vote and comment guys... 

Avoid mistakes if any...

Today Manik asked Nandini to give her evening to him and she agreed while Nandini made sure that Aishi would be fine till then. In past week Nandini kept her word and so she kept a lady who would look after Aishi while she would massage her to strengthen her as she was professional in it...

While Nandini would always make her have a bath as this is how she can bond more with Aishi. While Manik had done everything in a week so that he can spend a beautiful evening with Nandini..

That Day Manik sent a beautiful saree to her.

Note:

Be ready to get the punishment for forgetting your Hubby's Birthday Mrs Malhotra...

Nandini on reading the note smiled while on the other end Manik gor ready in a tux..

They both moved to a scheduled place in the outskirts while Nandini kept on asking him where are they going but got no response from him

Finally the car came to an halt at a place, while Manik opened the door for her and forwarded his hand. He then without saying anything took her with him. They both were standing in front of a door and Manik forwarded a key and said...

M: I wanted to gift you something on birth of Aishi but could not so this is a small token from my behalf for you to say how much blessed I feel on getting you and because of you I got Aishi...

Nandini smiled at him and took the key from his hand, while she opened the door to find an amazing house..

M: I know it is too  far from the city but here we can always find peace away from our routine.. 

Saying this they both entered the place and saw the area which was beautiful decor inside... 

While Manik then showed her the whole place and then they both sat on the dining table and Manik lit the candle and the food was already placed there..