Chapter 46

Ok guys here is the update...

Please do vote and comment guys...

Avoid mistakes if any...

When Manik completed his mini speech Nandini was in tears... 

Manik moved his hand to her cheeks to remove the tears as he knew that what her actual state of mind was at that time. He knew that she was going through turmoil of emotions. She wanted some one to keep her heart in front of..

And Manik on knowing that much said..

M: Nandini mai yahi hu... I am your friend, protector husband and better half right.  We have always been open to each other then speak up what is it in  you  that I'd eating you up say it..

more tears started to pour out of her eyes while Manik who was till now sitting in front of her took her in a hug hiding her face on his chest and letting her cry. These build up emotions are not good for her or Aishi and the more major part was he wanted to be there for her more than anything...

Finally when her loud sobs turned into soft muffled ones he cleaned her hair from her face and made her look at him.. 

M: So now tell me what is it...

First of all Nandini looked at him and then kissed his cheek and said...

N: Happy Birthday... May you be happy and success comes running to your doorstep.. You be the father you want to for Aishi... And I am really sorry for forgetting your birthday..

M: Thank you so much.. And I am not hurt Nandini.. I was just sad as I expected something special from you. But I should have not done it as Aishi is taking away all your time and I am of no help to you...

N: It is nothing like that Manik. It is just that I was never wanted a help for Aishi but I guess I am taking it as a troll on my head. I need to see to it, but yes may be someone might be a help just to look after her as she tries to run around or grab things... While I guess Manik I love doing work for Dad and Dadi and I want to continue it.

M: But Nandini you can invest some of your time in business too.. Not much till Aishi is 5 or 7 or more but a little of it in a week, that way you will fulfill your dream of completing your father's dream too..

N: Manik I trust you and I know that my father's each wish in dream are being fulfilled by you. And I just want to put my all focus on Aishi for now. I want to imbibe good values in her as these are the crucial time in her life. 

M: Acha and what have you thought about feeding her outside milk... She needs more food now as she is growing up right..

N: Manik till the time I can fill her tummy I will and will also give other things to give her more nutrients. But I do not want to make her rely on something else when I am there.. So I still do not agree to it..

While finally after sighing Manik said in a complaining baby tone

M: and what about our time.. I miss that time being with you sharing about everything, being in each other's arms and just you and me and nothing else..

Nandini felt elated as for almost first time Manik demanded something as she do not remember if he showed such kind of right on her for her time or her attention... Nandini leaned to his chest while playing with the hem of his t-shirt and said.

N: I am sorry Manik I was ignoring our time but I guess I missed it too.. As being with you and Aishi only gives me peace . A satisfaction that I have something that is mine and only mine. Saying this she started creasing his heart while soon she placed a kiss over that mumbling an I love you to him but so slow that Manik cannot hear...

While soon Manik wrapped   her in his arms and said...

M: Acha I have a right to punish you forgetting my birthday right.

Nandini bobbed her head and Manik continued.

M: so can I have a chance to go on a date with you once you are fine.. and I am not asking you I am telling you..

N: well when you have told only then your wish is my command hubby.

Saying this she snuggled more in him while he kept his head on hers enjoying her being in his arms..

Soon their moment was disturbed by Aishi who woke up and then Manik moved to get her but on seeing Manik she started crying slowly...but soon when she saw Nandini she started wiggling in Manik's arms to go to her mumma and soon she started snuggling herself in Nandini...

M: lo bolo mumma ko dekha and a smile broke out and seeing me madam wanted to cry, why baby was your papa pinching you that you wanted to cry...

Nandini chuckled at his comments while she pampered her baby who missed her mumma... Soon she started to feed her and Aishi was more than happy when Manik said..

M: Nandini I guess tumhe thoda sa powdered milk dena chahiye abb.. I fed her it when you were unconscious and she is fine so that means she resisted the same...

N: For now I do not know anything.. Acha tell me did you change diaper and all as it is not good to keep her in it for a long time.

M: Hmm I did all... And then only after lots and lots of persuasion and what not she slept. She cried a lot today as she was hungry and she wanted you kya kya nahi kia to make sure that she is fine...

N: Baby papa ko itna pareshaan karte hai... Mumma was not well to baby should have been a good girl na. Very bad girl. 

Aishi looked at her for once and then  moved back to her business as if ignoring her...

N: Lo bolo this is all because of you Manik she is turning out to be so rigid.. She does only what she wants to do at this age.. You should not pamper her this much...

M: Nandini she is just 9 months old. She is your baby too and once she grows up I know you will teach her good and bad..  So for now relax, I am going to get some food and medicines for you while feed this naughty girl ok.. Nandini nodded...

While the whole day Manik pampered both one his queen and one his princess to the full who are more than happy to get his time. 

Just like this 3-4 days passed and now Nandini was perfectly fine but no one allowed her to stress much while Manik was in full swing to set his date with his beloved wife. So he did those preparations along with coping up with the pending work. 

So how was the update guys...

Stay blessed and stay happy ppl...