Chapter 34

Ok guys here is the update...

Well this chapter does contain a bit Mature content so please do read only if comfortable...

Avoid mistakes if any...

After keeping her on bed he thought that she would speak anything but she did not and so Manik just kept looking her. While on the other hand Nandini thought that he understood and would proceed so she too kept on looking at him.

Finally Nandini looked at him and said...

N: Manik will we be able to survive this..

M: why do you doubt that we won't...

N: what if you stop having interest in me..

M: what you do not have that I will find in someone else..

N: will I ever match your standards...

M: you are my wife and on top of it I cannot imagine my life without you.. so what do you think I will allow anyone to say that you do not belong with me.. you are the reason I have got all happiness..

Nandini because of you I am gonna be papa today. Because of you I am gonna have my father with me for a little long time.. 

You have no idea that my day cannot start without kissing your forehead and end without you being in my arms..

Tumhari mujhe itni adat ho gayi hai ki I will not be able to breath if you won't be in my life.. tum Jo vo choti choti chize Karti ho na like taking out my clothes or those special meals on Sundays and all those stuff they make me proud on myself and happy on my fate that you came in my life like a shooting star which fulfills all our wishes...

Nandini was down in pool of tears she actually felt that he just is not naming their relation in love or else he does love her and that was making her more than happy...

N: will you make me yours once again...

Manik looked at her for a while.. both drowned in each others eyes... Manik could see that old spark in her eyes which was always there whenever he looked at them...

Nandini then moved forward and took his lips in her... She started kissing him like no tomorrow.. their passions were having a different spark all together... Manik let her proceed with it because he purposely wanted to let her take some initiative..

After a while Manik  held her nape with his hand and pulled her a bit up and deepened the kiss