Dark Entity

This happened in 2016

In 2006 I lost a sister to cancer. She's buried in my hometown of Mishawaka in a cemetery called Fairview.

Now I've had things happen here before. But this cemetery isn't where this activity takes place. Across the street, there's another cemetery. An old Catholic cemetery.

Whenever we had gone to my sister's grave, my one friend always felt like she felt a force pulling her to the Catholic cemetery across the street. We had never gone. Until one day we decided to explore it. My friends and I like to go on our own ghost hunts in the area and we've had a ton of things happen. But those are stories for another day.

It was a cloudy day. I don't remember the exact day or time but it was in the afternoon.

We were exploring the cemetery my sister is buried in when my friend (We'll call her Lisa), felt the feeling she always felt whenever she went there. So we decided to go over and check things out. Little did we know of the chain of events that were about to take place.

It was 5 of us at the time, We walked into the entrance and didn't feel a thing. Then I saw a fence with an open gate that went back even farther to some of the older graves. We go in and instantly we feel something heavy. Everyone's worried but we press on.

My stupid self at one point said I would hold off whatever would or could come while they ran. That was the start.

We were walking around exploring when I walk past this stone mausoleum. I could feel something trying to communicate with me but I shook it off.

I tell my friends what happened and they all head over to look at it. There was a small hole in the door.

My friends decide to look in. Nothing happens. But then I look in. I feel then get pushed back by a wave of energy.

I then get a bad feeling and we start to leave. As we're leaving we look through the fence to see a tall shadowy figure standing next to the mausoleum. We stop for a second and stare in awe.

Now one of my friends with us can read auras. Certain colors tell what that person or thing is feeling.

This one's aura was blood red. It was pissed off. It starts to walk toward us. We start running to the entrance scared.

The thing is though, I'm pretty sure it projected it's feelings onto me because I could feel its anger. The madder it got the more mad I got.

It got to a point where I was cursing under my breath telling it to leave us alone. At one point I was about to go back and confront it. Thankfully my friend stopped me and we continued running.

We were parked in the cemetery called Fairview across the street. We run out of the Catholic cemetery to Fairview and the figure actually follows us out. We run into the entrance of Fairview. It tries to enter but something is keeping it out. We get into the car and book it out of there. As we drive I see the figure just staring us down.

To this day I have no clue what thing could have been. I have never felt anger like that before. And I've been to that cemetery a few times since then. It has never popped back up. Did we disturb something's slumber? Or was something there toying with us?

All I know is it's something I'll never forget.