Black Face

My mind can't stop debating over this experience of mine if this falls under the paranormal category or just another episode of my mind going crazy.

You see prior to this experience, I had a couple of traumatic incidents that completely changed my mentality. My parents, who are completely aware of this, suggested that I should see a specialist but right away I told them "I don't need a doctor" (because I'm not crazy) and I'm nowhere near suicidal. So on to my story.

It was a normal Friday morning. I went to work, as usual, doing this and that just to keep myself busy, when our cashier approached and updated me on the checks to be released. I told her that I'm going to pass her message to the person who is really in charge of that. Let's just name the person in charge as "J".

I went to J's table. I stood there looking at her for about 5 seconds and I swear her face was as black as the night. I'm not talking about dim light black, but black as black. This might sound comedic if her skin is really black, but it's not. You can compare her skin tone to that of a Korean or Japanese. She's not the "morena" type which most Filipinas are.

Five seconds might be short, but for me, that's long enough to realize that I'm talking to a different person, perhaps a different entity. One thing's for sure, that's not her. I felt this kind of fear inside my gut but still, I relay to her our cashier's message. I return to my table with my brain clouded with fear, confusion and survival instinct that that entity is out to get me.

That day ended with calming myself not to do anything about it. To ignore it. Up until now, I'm still disturbed about it. I never told J about this. I know in myself that I'm not crazy and I know what I saw.

I decided to share this hoping that in this way, I could get over with the experience. Any comments about having the same experience are highly welcome and thanks for reading my story.