Poltergeist In The Projects

I had always wondered about the paranormal and was never sure whether or not to believe in it. I'm an atheist and never really thought I would ever see something of the paranormal nature. As of recently, I've come to the conclusion that it is very real.

A few weeks ago I was at a friend's house with a few other buddies, at around 3 am we decided to go to bed. I was in the projects on 110th street, don't know if it has to do with anything but the building is probably around 70 years old. Anyway, we're all in the same room trying to get some sleep, everything seems fine.

As I'm drifting off, I feel something tapping me. I ignore it, thinking it's one of my friends trying to bother me. Awake and pissed off at this point, I sat up in bed and tried to catch one of them in the act. Soon after the tap, I see a hand emerge out from under the bed and it taps my leg. I look under the bed expecting to see one of my friends, nothing.

I'm still not sold that they're not pranking me so I call them out on it. No one admitted to it. This is when stuff gets really strange. A sheet on the bed shoot up in the air, everyone in the room saw it. A little scared now, we try to turn on the light, which doesn't turn on. Another friend tries to turn in his phone flashlight but the phone heated up and burned his hand. Then the mattress I was sleeping on starts to push up as if someone was under the bed followed by the sound of clanking pipes. I jump off the bed and all 5 of us are in a corner confused and not knowing what to do. Then violent knocking came from closet and bedroom doors. Trapped, we start to panic, even more so when a dog toy goes flying across the room.

I turned my back to make for the door when I fell a hard scratch on my back. My friend with the phone was also scratched but on his chest leaving marks on both of us. We leave the kitchen to get out of the room. Only moments after reaching the kitchen, a mop resting against the wall dropped when no one was near it.

We returned to the room only to be harassed by the clanking until sunrise. I suspect the entity to be a poltergeist but I know they are not known to materialize so I don't know any explanation for the hand.

REAL GHOST STORIESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara