100th Woman.

Lyric Above

Lyric POV

"Lyric we need you to help us serve these drinks out on the floor real quick." I look at my coworker and nod my head.

I pick up a tray and follow her through the crowd. I hear someone whistle, "Come here, my precious bunny."

I ignore the man and hand out the drinks.

My name is Lyric Dime and I am twenty-one years old. I have been working in a casino for a few months now. I'm still not used to the fact that we have to wear costumes as our uniforms.

It's usually a new uniform every day or every other day. Yesterday I was dressed up as a cat and now I am a bunny.

"Thanks, Lyric. You can go back to the bar." I nod my head and walk back to the bar.

All of a sudden someone hits me on my butt. I turn around and see that it's the man who called out to me earlier. "Why don't you come over here and be my trophy girl?"

I shake my head, "I-I can't. I have to get back to the bar." I try to walk away, but he grabs my wrist, "Just get someone to fill in for you."

I try to pull away, but my manager walks up to me, "Stay with him, I'll get someone to fill in for you."

My eyes widen, "Wait, what? Is this even allowed?!"

My manager walks off and the man wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in his lap.

"Alright boys, I got my trophy woman for the night. For the rest of the night, I will be winning." He puts his hand on my upper thigh and I move his hand.

"P-Please. It's uncomfortable for me." He squeezes my thigh lightly, "Your manager said it was okay, so it's okay."

I turn away from him because his breath almost makes me throw up. I look around and see my manager. He looks towards me and motion for him to come help me.

He walks up to me, "How long do I have to stay here?"

"Until he leaves." I shake my head, "I can't do that. I have to get back to the bar." He shakes his head, "There's no need. I have someone filling in for you right now."

He walks off and I try to stop him. I finally give up and the man laughs, "No need to worry. I don't bite unless you want me to."

He kisses my naked shoulder and I groan. All of a sudden I feel someone staring at me. I look straight ahead and see a man looking at me.

He winks at me and I look away. Out of nowhere the man screams and I flinch, "You just won me 200,000 dollars!"

He kisses my cheek and I show him a tight smile. I cross my arms as the man continues to play.

I look back over at the man who winked at me and he is still staring at me. "Why do you keep staring at my trophy?"

I look at the man, "S-Sir, I-I have a name."

He ignores me and continues to look at the man who is across the table. The man winks at me and then stands up.

"I'm not even going to waste my time on him. Let's play."

Four hours later I am finally off work. "I can't believe I stayed by that man's side until the end of my shift."

I walk out the back door and head to the bus stop. I have a car, but sometimes I take a bus that takes me straight to my job. The apartment I live in pays the bus to take employees to their jobs.

It saves me money and gas at the same time.

As I'm walking to the bus stop I get stopped by someone. "Why don't you spend the rest of the night with me?"

I notice that's it's the man from earlier, "Um, no thank you."

I walk around him and he grabs me by my arm. He pulls me to an alleyway and I scream. "No! No! Move! Let me go!"

He forces my arms above my head and I kick him. He punches me in the face, "Let me go!! No!!"

"It's going to be over soon. You should feel lucky. You're going to become my hundredth woman." He licks my neck and I cry out.

"Help!! Someone help me!! Please!!" I cry harder when he rips my stockings.

"Ahhh!!!" All of a sudden the man's body falls to the ground limp and I also fall to the ground out of terror, "Why are you screaming? I saved you from being raped."

I touch my face and then look at my hands, "B-Blood. B-Blood is on me!! Ahh!!!"

"You were going to become his hundredth woman."

I try to wipe the blood off me, but it doesn't come off, "Ahhh! Get it off!! What do you mean the hundredth woman?!"

I look at the body and scoot away from it, "This man kills and rape women. He has been on a killing spree for two years now. He's also the man who raped my sister, but luckily he didn't kill her."

I look at the man who is holding a gun with a little smile on his face. He holds the gun up to my head and I cry even more, "P-Please, p-please don't do this. I-I won't tell anybody."

My eyes widen when I realize that it is the man who winked at me earlier.

He bends down and I whimper, "I don't think I can let you go. What happens if you run and tell on me in the next three days? You've already seen my face and heard my voice."

I shake my head, "I swear I won't tell anybody! I-I don't know anybody!"

He looks at me up and down, "I'll give you two choices. I kill you now or you come with me. You can keep me entertained for a while."

I slowly shake my head, "No?" He puts the gun to my forehead, "Okay! Okay! I'll come with you! P-Please don't kill me."

He pulls me up on my feet and puts the gun up, "W-What about t-the body?"

He looks at me, "It's not my concern."

He starts walking and I follow behind him. We get in his car and he drives off. "It's time for you to go to sleep."

Before I can say anything he holds down my pressure point and I fall into complete darkness.