Bunny is Broken.

Zaiden POV

We are in the middle of nowhere in a cabin. I see Bunny looking around and I walk up behind her, "This is your time to shine. I have a feeling you're going to see red tonight and then finally break."

She looks at me and then walks to the kitchen, "Lyric there's some wine in the cabinets. Can you get them for us?"

Paisley wraps her arms around my neck and Bunny comes back with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"Why didn't you get three?"

Bunny looks at Paisley, "I don't drink."

She walks off after that and I laugh. I move Paisley off of me and she pours herself a glass while I walk up to Bunny.

"Bunny you're a virgin in everything, aren't ya?" I bend down to her ear, "I rather fuck you instead of your bully."

"Virgin? Lyric's a virgin?" Paisley hands me a glass and I shake my head, "She was a virgin until she met me."

I drink my glass and then grab the bottle, "This is some good wine. I might as well drink from the bottle."

Paisley laughs at me and sits down beside Bunny, "Have you ever kissed a girl Lyric?"

Paisley leans in and I put my hand over Bunny's mouth, "I don't like sharing."

Bunny slaps my hand away, "You don't like sharing, but you fuck other women, don't you?" I look at Paisley and nod my head, "Yeah."

Bunny stands up and moves to the other couch, "Bunny has only been fucked by one person and I'm going to keep it that way."

Paisley laughs, "So Lyric, have you met any of the other girls?"

Bunny looks at Paisley with wide eyes and I laugh, "We actually have. We met Camila and Nora. The outcome of both of the reunions is that they both ended up dead. Soon you will be dead just like them."

Her smile drops and she looks at Bunny and then at me, "W-What are you talking about?"

I take a sip from the wine bottle, "You're going to die tonight. Bunny killed Camila and Nora."

Paisley shakes her head and lets out a nervous laugh, "That's nothing to joke about. Let's just get to it and not talk anymore."

I smile, "Bunny killed your two friends. She's going to kill you and Autumn will be the final person."

She looks at Bunny and I pull out my phone. I show her a picture of Camila and Nora's body. She covers her mouth and looks at Bunny, "Y-You did this? H-How could you?!"

I put my phone down, "She's getting back at all of you for bullying her."

Bunny shakes her head, "I-I didn't kill them. He's lying."

I hum in response, "Really? I'm lying? Paisley, ask Bunny how Camila died."

Bunny glares at me, "You drugged her not me!"

Paisley sucks in a shaky breath, "Me and Camila decided to have some fun by taking one of her drugs. But Bunny injected her with more of the drug and she OD'd."

Bunny shakes her head, "No that's not true!! I-I didn't."

"You didn't what? Are you saying I injected her?" She looks at me and tears start forming in her eyes.

"Answer the question!" Bunny flinches from Paisley's loud voice, "I-I injected her."

Paisley stands up and starts pacing back and forth, "Oh my god."