Twenty-Three Hour Flight.

Zaiden POV

We are on the jet and everybody is asleep except for me and Cain.

Cain comes up to me with a blanket and hands it to me. I spread it out on top of Bunny and look at him.

"Why aren't you sleep?" He shrugs his shoulders, "Not sure, but I will be soon."

I look at Bunny who has her head on my lap and then out the window, "What are you going to do if Jazlyn is against you and she really wants to kill you?"

I look back at Cain, "I'll have Bunny deal with her."

He looks at me and shakes his head, "At least talk it out before you do anything stupid."

I hum in response and he reclines his chair and closes his eyes. "You better go to sleep. You may not be able to sleep once everybody wakes up."

I look around and see everybody asleep. I look back out the window and then close my eyes.

Eight hours later

I am being woken up by the plane shaking too much. I slowly open my eyes and see that Bunny is not beside me.

I sit up and see her talking to Barry. I stretch my body out and Leo walks up to me, "We're about to land in a few minutes."

I raise my eyebrow, "Why?"

He sits down, "They have to check the jet and make sure everything's okay."

Kade sits beside Leo, "So you and that guy already fucked?"

Leo's eyes widen and I laugh, "No! What the hell?!"

Bunny walks up to me and sits on my lap, "It's pretty obvious that you want to." Bunny says.

Kade nods his head agreeing with her, "Yeah, I've been gone for a few months and you got yourself a new fuck buddy. How long do you think he will last?"

Kade looks at Bunny, "I don't know. I didn't even know Theo used to have fuck buddies."

Kade nods his head and smiles, "Yeah, he had a few of them before this guy."

Leo puts his face in his hands, "l can't believe you two are really having this conversation."

I look over at Barry and see him and Luke talking to each other, "At least he's not listening to them."

Leo lifts his head and looks at Barry. "Oh, thank god. Would you two please talk about something else?"

He says as he glares at Kade and Bunny. The plane finally lands and Cain stands up, "We can get off and stretch."

Bunny stands up and I follow Cain off the plane. Missy follows behind me and we both stretch.

"Should I kill you after I kill your father?" She shrugs her shoulders, "Doesn't matter to me."

She looks at me, "You can decide what you want to do with my life."

She walks back on the plane and I look at Cain, "Yeah, I'm not going to let you kill her, so go ahead and get that thought out of your head."

"Why?" He shrugs his shoulders, "There's no need to kill her."

I laugh, "You're talking to someone who loves to kill for fun."

We get back on the plane and see Bunny, Luke, and Nancy playing a card game. I walk up to them and Bunny looks at me, "What are you playing?"

She smiles and shows me her cards, "Phase ten."