Since High School.

Nancy POV

"Bunny, we're at our old school." Zaiden says to Lyric as we get out of the car.

Zaiden looks at me, "Let's get to the roof." I follow behind him, "How are we going to get in?"

He looks at Luke, "There's a door behind the school that never seems to lock. I remember a janitor told me about it. We can go through there unless they fixed the door."

We follow him to the back and get to a brick wall. Luke helps Zaiden up the wall by putting his hands together. Zaiden steps into his hands and Luke hoist him up.

Zaiden helps Luke up by grabbing his hand and pulling him up. Luke takes Bunny's hand and Zaiden takes my hand and pulls us both up.

They help us down and then they jump down themselves. We walk up to a door and Zaiden pulls it open, "The fact that they haven't gotten this door fix is so stupid of them."

We walk in and I look around, "Me and Nancy are going to the roof. You two can go look around." Zaiden says to Lyric and Luke as we head in a different direction.

Bunny runs off and Luke sighs, "Lyric, wait for me."

We head up to the roof. Once we get to the top we see a door with a chain and a lock on it. "They really hate when students come up here." Zaiden says as he pulls at the lock.

I cross my arms, "Because this is where students decide to end it when they can't handle their problems anymore." He looks at me and then pulls at the chain.

The chain breaks and he pushes the door open, "Were you one of those students?"

I look at the back of his head, "Yeah, but every time I came up here someone was up here with an unusual expression on their face."

He looks at me, "Me?" I nod my head and I walk to the edge of the roof, "Every time I came up here to end it all you were up here. Something about you caught my attention."

I look straight ahead, "When I finally decided to talk to you I asked you why were you always alone."

He walks up to me and I finally look at him, "That day was also the day my dad punched me in the eye. You asked about the bruise around my eye and I didn't want to talk about it."

I see something run through his eyes, "After that day I came up here every day to just talk to you and figure out what you were always thinking. We ate lunch together every day. Then people started to notice how we started to hang out. Girls came up to me often asking about you. One of the girls was so hooked on you that she would do anything to get your attention, but she hated how you always had your eyes on this certain girl."

He looks up at the sky, "I'm trying to remember."

I let out a soft laugh, "You never talk to anybody but me. You're very manipulative and still is, but the only one who knew that was me. The girl you had your eyes on ends up getting bullied by four girls."

He looks at me with a glint in his eyes and I smile, "Catching on now?"

I turn my whole body to look at him, "Zaiden the girl that caught your eye was Lyric. The day your eyes landed on her you kept watching her. Whenever we were at lunch your eyes would always be on her. Autumn hated that your focus was always on Lyric."

"Autumn bullied Lyric to get your attention. Autumn used to sit with us at lunch and talk to you, but you didn't care. You wanted Lyric, you wanted to break Lyric since the day you saw her."

He looks at me, "Still can't remember? Let's go to the cafeteria."

He follows me to the cafeteria and I got to a table in the corner, "This is where me and you sat at every day for lunch."