Baloo and Asca.

Kade POV

"If people think I'm crazy that man got me beat."

Cain looks at me and laughs, "He can't be that bad."

I run my fingers through my hair, "I had to give this man a kill list so he won't go around and kill random people. Why the hell do you want him in Black Dragon?"

He looks at me and then at his phone, "Imagine having someone like him on our side. He's already crazy maybe even psychotic. Say if he reaches his breaking point and nothing can stop him. It's better for him to reach that point and he is on our side and not against us."

I pour myself a drink, "What about the woman he got with him?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "He's not going to kill her. She would have been dead by now."

I take a sip of my drink, "What does he want with her anyway?"

He lets out a long sigh, "He's probably like me and you. He like black women just like us. Since you showed me a picture of her, I don't blame him not wanting to let her go."

I point at him, "Keep talking like that and I'll tell Alazae."

He throws his hands up in surrender, "I'm just saying. You can't say we're all not alike when it comes to our women. Look at Jasmine and Haven. Both of them have the perfect body including Alazae."

I roll my eyes and he laughs, "You can't even deny it."

He puts his phone down, "How about I go for you the next time you have to meet him?"

I look at him and then sigh, "Yeah, you go then. He's not scared of me at all and I doubt he'll be scared of you."

Cain laughs, "I don't want him to be scared of us. Anyway, what did he say to make you so on edge?"

I pour me another glass, "Nothing, it's just how he is."

He nods his head and his phone starts ringing, "Hello."

"I'm going to kill you and Kade when I get there!!" I hear Niall yell into the phone and Cain laughs, "What happened?"

He puts Niall on speakerphone, "You gave the driver a whole different address! Why the hell am I at a strip club?! Send me the right address!"

"I just sent it to you." I say to Niall as I send him our address.

"Are you here alone or did you bring Haven along?"

He mumbles to himself, "I left her and the kids with Dexter. They have to complete some modeling project so I couldn't really bring them along even if I wanted to."

I look at my watch and then sigh, "I think I'm going to bed early today. You have to go meet up with Zaiden tomorrow morning. Make sure you wear a mask."

I walk to my room, "Kade, stay your ass up! We still need to talk when I get there!" I ignore Niall and go to my room.

"I can't believe Cain wants someone like that to be around us."

Lyric POV

I wake up to the sound of Tiger meowing. I look at the time and see that it is ten o'clock in the morning.

"I don't even remember when I fell asleep." I slowly get out of bed and go to the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror and groan. I still have the clothes on from last night. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I then take a fifteen-minute shower.

Nancy comes in with a new robe, "Breakfast is almost done. I'll bring it up in a few."

She hands me the robe and Zaiden walks in. "Come down and eat."