Four Hours Too Long.

Zaiden POV

"Is your next victim here?" I look towards Luke and nod my head, "Yeah, I'm using Bunny to lure him in."

I am at the casino that I left Bunny at in the VIP section with Luke and some other men. I just drove off and parked my car in the back instead of the front.

I've been watching Bunny the second she went to the back to get dressed. "How do you even know that he will want your pet?"

"This victim loves newcomers. I'll just have to wait for him to show up."

Luke clears his throat, "He'll most likely be in the section across from us. He always sits there."

We are on the second floor away from the sweaty crowd downstairs. I look down and I smile once I see Bunny. "It looks like your pet is about to cry. That man is touching all over her and she can't do anything about it."

I feel myself get hard once I see what Bunny has on, "Who the fuck dressed her? Makes me want to fuck her in front of everybody right now?"

I hear Luke laugh, "Who would have thought Madi was on your kill list?"

I look at him and he takes a sip of his drink, "Madi? Who is that?"

He looks at me and then rolls his eyes when he realizes I'm serious, "The woman you killed at the gambling house."

I think back, "Ohh, her. Yeah. Her deceased husband's daughter wanted her dead."

"You're really bad with names, aren't you?" I nod my head, "The only names I know is your name and Nancy's name."

He raises his eyebrow, "Do you not know your pet name?"

I look up, "It starts with an "L" I know that much."

I snap my fingers, "Her name is Lyric."

I look back downstairs and watch Bunny, "Lyric. Do you know anything about her?"

I keep my eyes on Bunny, "She has no family or friends. The only thing she got is a cat named Tiger. She was in a foster home until she was eighteen. I'm still trying to find out some things, but there's no need for me to rush."

I watch as a man pulls Bunny on his lap. He licks her neck and she pushes him away. I start laughing when I see her crying. "Bunny finally cried."

"Luke!! How have you been?!" I hear a man's loud voice. I turn around and see a man who looks to be in his early fifties.

The man and Luke do a man hug, "Terry this is my friend Zaiden." Terry looks at me and holds his hand out.

I shake his hand and he smiles, "Nice to meet you. Your first time here?" I shake my head, "I come here often."

He raises his eyebrow, "Really? I've never seen you before."

I turn around and look back at Bunny. She is standing against a wall, "One of the women caught your eyes? Which one?"

Must he be in my personal space? I put some space in between us and I point towards Bunny, "The woman over there standing against the wall."

He looks at her, "She must be new. I'll call her up and have her serve mine and your section."

He goes to his section and the manager walks up to him. He whispers in her ear and I turn back to look at Bunny.

She is now trapped between the wall and some other man, "Bunny is really popular with the men."

Luke walks up beside me, "Maybe because she's new."

I hum in response and I continue to watch Bunny. The manager walks up to her and points upstairs. Bunny looks up and then slowly shakes her head.