Don't Cross Me.

Cain POV

"When he showed his tattoos did you see that scar?" I ask Kade as we are heading back to the hotel.

"Yeah, the information we found on him was accurate. He has one sister and she is nowhere to be found."

My phone starts ringing and I smile when I see Alazea FaceTiming me. "Hey, Cain! How's work?"

"It's going well. What are you doing?"

She flips her camera, "Jasmine is teaching me how to pole dance."

My eyes widen, "Alazea! Hell no! Jasmine, no! Why is she teaching you how to pole dance?!"

Alazea frowns and Jasmine jumps in the camera, "Because she asked me to teach her. Why else?"

I glare at Jasmine and she winks at me, "You can't do anything because you're in Las Vegas working. We're actually going to go see Haven in a few days."

I look at Kade and he has his eyes on the road, "Cain, I love you."

I look back at my phone and see Alazea smiling at me. I smile back at her, "I love you too."

We hang up after that and my eyes widen when I realized I forgot about the pole dancing. "She really has me wrapped around her finger."

I look at Kade, "Why are you still hiding?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't think it's safe for me to approach her yet."

I roll my eyes, "It's been almost four years. Any longer and she might get over you."

He looks at me and I laugh, "It was only a joke. Calm down."

I let out a long sigh, "In my opinion, I think you should go to her. I feel like you would be at ease if you know that she is by your side."

He looks at me and then back at the road, "I'll think about it."

I roll my eyes and I get a text message from Jasmine. It's a video of Alazea dancing on the pole.

I hold my phone up in front of Kade's face, "This is why I want you to hurry up and get Jasmine. My woman is dancing on a pole."

He rolls his eyes and pushes my hand away, "She's only going to dance in front of you, so calm down."

I look at my phone and then at him, "You're right. Never mind Jasmine can continue to teach her."

We get to the hotel and Niall is in the living room watching tv. "Alazea and Jasmine are going to go visit Haven."

I say to Niall as I walk to the kitchen. His eyes widen, "Wait, what?!"

Kade looks at him, "Jasmine and Alazea are going to go visit Haven. How much clearer can we get?"

Niall groans, "Jasmine going to teach Haven some weird things and Alazea's going to talk about the sub/dom relationship. I don't want my precious Haven learning any of that."

I go to the refrigerator and grab a bottle of water, "Maybe Haven can learn a little bit from our women. Your sex life might be better." I wink at him and he gives me the finger, "Our sex life is wonderful. We don't need any tips or anything."

Kade smirks at him, "Really? The woman who's been kidnapped since she was a baby is good at sex?"

Niall throws an apple at Kade and I laugh, "What about you're women? Alazea? Jasmine?"

He looks at Kade, "Jasmine has threesomes for fun. No one has ever complained about having sex with her."

Niall then looks at me, "Alazea is the best. Sex with her is like a whole different high."