His Daughter.

Zaiden POV

"He?" She looks at me and smiles, "He's my father. You killed my mother and also my aunt."

I smile crawl on my lips, "You're his daughter? Why aren't you trying harder to kill me?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "My mom wasn't there for me and my dad isn't any better."

Cain clears his throat, "What did Elias want you to do?"

She looks at Cain and sighs, "My dad told me about Zaiden's kill list. He told me to find my way up there and after that, he'll do the rest."

I take a sip of my drink, "You do know you're not leaving this place alive, right?"

I hold my gun to her head and Cain stands in front of me, "Wait, let's talk a little bit longer."

I put my gun down, "Talk."

He looks back at Missy, "Why did you go along with this? Didn't you know the consequences?"

She slowly nods her head, "Yeah." She shows us her wrist and we see cuts all the way up her arm, "As you can see I'm pretty much over life. I was hoping Zaiden would kill me."

I drop my head and groan, "It's no fun if you already want to die."

I jump off the bar and walk up to Missy, "Give me your phone."

She hands me her phone, "His name is dad in my phone."

I hum in response and go through her contacts. I click the contact that reads dad and the phone starts ringing.

"You're alive? I thought he would kill you." He laughs out.

"I'm not a fan of killing people who wants to die. It's better when the person is begging for their life." The line goes quiet for a few seconds.

"No more stunts until I meet you in Greece. I'll be there in a few days so be a little bit more patient."

He clears his throat, "So you finally remember me."

I laugh, "I can't believe I almost forgot the man who blew up my old home with me still in it."

"You're alive, aren't you?" I look at Missy, "Yeah, I am. But you won't be for long."

I hang the phone up and drop it on the floor. I look at Bunny and point towards the phone. She walks towards me and put her heel in the phone.

"This is the second person I haven't killed. First was the man from the school and now her."

Bunny looks at me, "But can't you still kill her?"

I shake my head, "No, we can use her when we get to Greece. He may not sound like it, but he was actually relieved when he found out his daughter was still alive."

Bunny bends down in front of Missy, "Have you had sex with Zaidy?"

Missy eyes widen, "W-What?! No!"

Bunny leans closer to her and Missy leans back. I put my hand over Bunny's mouth and she looks at me, "You really want me to kill her, don't you?"

She licks my hand and I pull her up, "The next person I catch you with I will kill them. Do you understand?"

She bites her lip and smile, "I know that's why I tried to kiss her."

I push her against the wall and she looks away from me. I follow her line of sight and see her looking at Missy, "Why do you keep looking at her?"

She keeps her eyes on Missy, "I feel like there's something she's not telling us."

I suck on her neck, "What is she not telling us?"