I Will Never Go Against You.

Lyric POV

I wake up with a sharp pain in my stomach. I let out a painful groan as I look at my stomach.

I lay back down and look at the ceiling, "Why can't he just let me die?"

I cover my face and I hear the door open up, "Good, you're up. Take these pills."

I look at Zaiden through my fingers and he is holding up a glass of water in front of me, "Why won't you let me die?"

I take the glass and pills from him, "Because I can't let all of my hard work go down the drain."

I swallow the pills and lay down and put my back towards him.

I hear him get in the bed, "You're really going to fuck me after I just stabbed myself?"

He turns me around and forces me to look at him, "The next time you try to kill yourself you're going to wish you never even thought about killing yourself."

I move my face out of his hand, "Hopefully the next time I try, I'll succeed."

I hear some shuffling and I feel his arm across my chest. He forces me to turn around and I groan, "I did just stabbed myself. So can you be a little more gentle?"

He looks at me and lets out a soft laugh, "For someone who tried to kill themself you've become more outspoken."

I close my eyes and he pokes my forehead. I slowly open my eyes, "When you're done with me are you going to find another woman to break?"

He starts laughing, "Scared I might get rid of you? You'll know when you're fully broken."

He puts his hand on top of my wound and I let out a soft groan, "My beautiful body is scarred up. Are you going to get rid of me now?"

He looks at me and smiles, "Nope. It makes me want to put more scars on your body myself."

I move his hand off of me and I turn my back to him. I look out the window and see the bear cubs playing with a tiger. He really has a tiger.

He pulls me to his chest and I groan, "Do you want to open my wound back up?"

I touch my stomach and then let out a long sigh. I hear him get up, "I'll be back in eight hours."

He walks out of the room and I let my tears fall. I look at my wrist and let out a shaky breath. "I'm already broken."

I put my face in my pillow and cry, "I don't want to live anymore."

Zaiden POV

As I'm walking to the kitchen I see Nancy peeking into Bunny's room. I clear my throat and she jumps, "I-I was just checking on her."

I walk to the kitchen and she follows me, "You can go back." She shakes her head, "I found information on Kade Knight and Jasmine Mills."

She hands me a folder, "Kade Knight is known for going crazy on a guy who kidnapped Jasmine while they were in high school."

I raise my eyebrow as I look at the file, "Jasmine Mills was known as the school's whore. Her father is a well-known man, her mother died in a bad car accident when she was just a little girl. The mother's body was never found, but she is presumed dead."

I pour myself a drink as I look at the files, "Where is Jasmine now?"

She looks at her iPad and then at me, "She's located in Oklahoma."

"Oklahoma? Looks like me and Bunny will be visiting her real soon."

She looks at me and I lean against the countertop, "Kade Knight is the son of Titus Knight. People feared him and they say Kade is way worse than his father."