You Should Be Honored.

Lyric POV

"Kade, no you're not. Niall is going, you're only saying that because you're pissed."

Kade walks around Cain, "I'll go with Psycho and you can stay with Cain."

Zaiden claps my hands, "The first person I see angry is Kade. Although I know that he has another level of his anger. That level being if someone messes with Jasmine."

Kade looks at me, "Let me know the night before you leave. I'm riding with you two." He walks out after that and we all look at Niall.

"Really Niall? Did you really have to provoke him?" Cain runs his fingers through his hair and Niall scoffs, "You know he needs to go see Jasmine. Why do you baby him so much? He's not that much younger than us but yet you let him do whatever he wants."

Zaiden clears his throat, "Since I'm the youngest it's my turn to get babied by Cain."

They ignore Zaiden, "Kade doesn't know how to express his feelings. The only emotion he knows how to express is anger."

Niall rolls his eyes, "Well, he needs to grow up. There's no need for him to be hiding from Jasmine for so long. It would be a lot easier to protect her if she is by his side."

Cain shakes his head, "You're going with Zaiden. You owe me a favor and this is the favor I want you to do. Kade will stay with me."

Niall rolls his eyes and looks at Zaiden, "There is no way in hell that Cain will ever even think about babying you."

"Why won't he just go see her?" Cain lets out a long sigh, "Kade doesn't know how to express his feelings. Him being with Jasmine and feeling something towards her is a new feeling for him. We just have to give him time to get used to it."

Niall crosses his arms, "Well, I do know one thing. It's going to be hard for you to talk him out of going."

Cain shakes his head and laughs, "I'm not doing that, you are. I'm going to stay here and get to know Zaiden and Lyric more."

He motions for Niall to go outside, "You want me to do that now? Shouldn't I be the one to get to know Psycho and his little bunny."

Cain shakes his head and Niall groans, "Fine. I started this and I should fix this."

Niall POV

I walk outside and see Kade leaning against the car with a cigarette in his mouth. I clear my throat and he looks at me, "I'm going to go with Psycho. You're going to stay here with Cain."

He ignores me and I sigh, "Kade, I'm not going to suck up to you. I'm sorry for what I said. I just really don't want to go with that man. I don't know what he's capable of."

Kade looks at me and then blow out some smoke, "You're right."

I look at him with wide eyes and then look around, "Scuse me, I'm what?"

He rolls his eyes and then sighs, "I said you're right."

He looks away from me and takes a drag from his cigarette, "It would be safer for Jasmine to be by my side, but I have people coming after me and I don't want them to know anything about Jasmine if they ever catch us out in public together."

I tilt my head to the side, "Are you scared?"

He looks at me and then slowly nods his head, "What happens if she ends up dead because of me? What am I going to tell her dad? She died because of me? She got killed because of me?"

This is Kade's first time ever opening up to me. "Kade, look at me and Cain. We have our women and kids, but we know they're safe because they're with us. Jasmine will be protected by not just only you, but me and Cain. We protect each other no matter what."