Jazlyn.

Zaiden POV

"One move and you're dead." I stand up and wipe my lip as I look at Kade. I taste blood and spit it out. Cain comes from behind Kade and looks at me up and down.

"You didn't get your ass beat?" I ignore his question and he laughs, "Are you going tell me what's going on?"

The man laughs, "How's life been for you, Kade? How's Jasmine? She still chasing after you like a horny dog?"

I raise my eyebrow and Cain looks at him, "So you're the guy that pissed off Kade while he was in high school? What have you been up to Devin?"

I look at the man I now know as Devin, "Who is he to you two?"

Kade looks at me, "Someone who was a nuisance while I was in high school. What the hell are you doing here Devin?"

Cain looks behind us, "Why are you in a tree?" He asks Bunny and she points at me, "She was whining about standing in some mud, so I put her up there."

He shakes his head and looks back at Devin, "What do you want with Zaiden?"

Devin looks at me and then at Kade, "It's nice seeing you again Kade."

Kade clicks his gun and I lean against the tree beside Bunny, "This is getting good."

Cain holds his hand up, "Kade, don't."

Kade looks at Cain and rolls his eyes, "I'll talk, but can we go somewhere more comfortable? The woods is not the best place for me. Plus seeing that woman dressed like that is making it harder for me to concentrate."

Kade pushes the gun to Devin's temple, "You talk here."

Devin sits down on the ground and sigh, "Whatever you say."

He looks up at me, "I was hired and they gave me your current location."

I raise my eyebrow, "Current location?"

He nods his head, "Yes. Meaning I don't know where you live and the only thing I know about you is your name. I don't even know your last name."

Cain crosses his arms, "Who hired you?"

He points at me and laughs, "He knows."

Cain and Kade looks at me and I suck my teeth, "Doesn't she have a life?"

"Who is she?" I look at Kade and sigh, "My sister."

"Your sister? I thought you didn't know where your sister was." Cain says as he looks at me with confusion in his eyes.

"I don't know where she is, but she knows where I am."

Kade lets out a long sigh, "We can finish this back at your house."

Next thing I know Kade shoots Devin in the foot and Bunny screams. Devin screams in agony, "What the fuck?! Why did you shoot me?!"

Kade puts his gun up and helps Devin up, "So you don't run."

Cain walks up to me and outstretches his arms towards Bunny. "Come on, I'll carry you."

Bunny looks at me and then at Cain, "I'm not going to hurt you. Trust me."

He helps her down and then put her on his back.

Two hours later we are at a hotel in a suite. "Go take a shower, we're not going to talk while you're muddy." Cain pushes me towards the bathroom and Devin scoffs, "Can I take a shower? I would like to talk while I'm clean rather than muddy."

Kade throws him a towel and point towards the kitchen sink, "Go clean yourself then. No one's stopping you."

I laugh at Kade and Bunny walks past me. "Taking a shower with me?" She ignores me and starts the shower. She takes off her robe and I notice that Cain got her some clothes instead of a robe.