Taking Orders.

Lyric POV

"You just killed one of your bullies. How does it feel?"

I sit up and look at Camila's body, "I-I didn't kill her."

"Yeah, you did. You used the needle and injected her."

"I-I thought I was helping her. Y-You lied to me." He starts laughing, "You killed her. Your first kill."

"I didn't kill her!!" I wipe my face and try to get the blood off. He wraps Camila's body up in the blanket, "Who injected her? You or me?"

I throw a pillow at him, "You told me it was an antidote!"

He scoffs, "I lied. Why would I give her an antidote?"

I suck in a shaky breath, "It's written all over your face. You've been with me for a week and a half now. When have I ever let someone lived?"

I run to the bathroom and throw up. I killed someone. I killed Camila.

"I-I'm a killer." He comes in the bathroom, "No, not really."

He pulls me up and flushes the toilet. We stand in front of a mirror and I touch my face, "You see until you're smiling like me or when you're smiling like me, that means you're a killer."

I look at myself in the mirror and cry when I see blood all over my face. "You're crying, you feel sick, and you're telling yourself that you tried to help."

I wipe my face and he licks my ear, "Until all those feelings disappear you are not a killer. You will be one soon."

He walks out after that and I fall to the floor and cry. I grab a towel and wash my face.

I take the robe off and get in the shower. "I'm not a killer."

Nancy comes in and sets a new robe on the counter. I wash myself up and sit on the shower floor.

Zaiden walks in and I cover my body, "I've already seen it. Get out, we have to go somewhere."

He turns the water off and put a towel on top of me. I dry myself off and put on the new robe.

I pull at my collar, "Can you take this off now?" He shakes his head and I follow him out to the car.

He looks at me and then at the road. I put my head against the window and close my eyes. "There's no need for you to put me to sleep. Who am I going to tell?"

He reaches in his backseat, "You're right, but I'm going to put this blindfold on you anyway."

He puts it on me and he starts the car. I play with my fingers until he says I can take it off.

"Why can't I see where I will be living at for the rest of my life? You're not going to kill me, so I should at least know where my home is."

He looks at me and then back at the road. "You've become more talkative. Did killing your bully making you like this?"

I turn away from him and he laughs, "Back to the silent treatment?"

I hug myself, "I didn't kill her." I mumble out.

"Really? Then who did? I gave her one tablet. One tablet couldn't kill her, but that needle did. That was the drug that was killing everybody."

I cover my ears and look out the window.

An hour later we are driving in the middle of the woods. I look at Zaiden and he laughs, "Are you selling me?!"

He continues to laugh and I start crying when I see someone in a mask, "No!! Please don't sell me!! You said you wouldn't sell me!!"