Uno!

Nancy Above

Lyric POV

I have been in the room all day. Ever since Zaiden left I have been staring out the window. Nancy only came up here to bring me some lunch.

The sun is now gone and I am sitting on the bed. Nancy comes in and unhooks me from the chain. "Follow me."

I follow her out of the room and we end up in a basement. She hooks me up to a different chain and leaves after that. "Don't leave me here!"

I can't see anything, it's too dark. I sit down on the floor and bring my knees to my chest.

I don't know how long later, but the basement door opens and I hear a woman screams as she falls down the steps.

The lights turn on and Zaiden comes down the steps. "I'm home."

The woman looks to be in her early thirties. "This is the man wife I told you I would get earlier." He grabs the woman by her hair and drags her closer to me.

He ties her hands up and then looks at me, "All it took for me was to smile and compliment her. Next thing I know, I'm in the bathroom fucking her."

The woman cries, "Please! Let me go!"

Zaiden takes his coat off and looks at me, "How long have you been down here?"

I shrug my shoulders, "You're lying, there's a clock right there."

"How could I see it if I was in the dark?" He shrugs his shoulders, "Nancy forgot to turn the lights on."

"What are you going to do to me?! I have a family! I have two kids at home!" Zaiden rolls his eyes, "You weren't thinking about your family when we were in the bathroom. What about your husband? You weren't thinking about him."

She screams out, "Do you know who I am?! If you do anything to me my husband will kill you!"

Zaiden starts laughing and pulls a picture out of his pocket, "This is the man you're talking about, right?"

The woman looks at the picture and then screams, "Ahhh!! What did you do to my husband?!"

"I actually didn't do anything. He killed himself. I told him I will take him to the cops since he is a huge scammer." He takes off his clothes and puts on shorts. He doesn't put a shirt on and he looks at the woman.

"I don't know why he would believe me. I kill for fun. Why would I go to the cops knowing what I do?"

The woman cries as she looks at the picture. "Please. Don't kill me. I'll do anything."

"Anything?" She looks at Zaiden with wide eyes, "Yes! Anything!"

Zaiden hums and then looks at me, "Even have sex with me?" The woman frantically nods her head, "Yes! Please! Just don't kill me!"

He crosses his arms, "I can't just keep both of you. One of you will have to go."

I look at him and he laughs, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I think I might keep you since you will have sex with me." Zaiden says as he bends down in front of the woman.

He looks at me and I start crying, "Why are you crying? I'm keeping you here so you can entertain me, but you're not doing that."

I shake my head, "I-I'll do it." I put my face in my hands, "I'll do it. I-I don't want to die!"

He stands up, "Now this is a dilemma. You both want to live. What am I supposed to do now?"