Missing the View.

Zaiden POV

Dream

"I'm Nancy. You?" I look at the girl I now know as Nancy, "Zaiden."

We are on the roof and she sits down beside me. I look at her a see that she has a new bruise on her, "You decided to skip your morning classes?"

I nod my head and she laughs, "Want to sit with me at lunch?" I ask her and she slowly nods her head.

"Yeah." We continue to talk to each other. I thought about asking her about the bruises, but I can tell she doesn't want to talk about it.

We are now at lunch and we go to my usual table. I sit down and Nancy sits across from me.

From the corner of my eye, I see Autumn walking towards us, "Hey, Zaiden."

She looks at Nancy, "Who's this?" Nancy shows her a smile, "I'm Nancy."

Autumn smiles back at her, "I'm Autumn. I haven't seen you around before."

Nancy shrugs her shoulders, "Zaiden invited me to sit with him at lunch."

Autumn sits down beside me and I scoot over. I look across the cafeteria and my eyes land on a girl.

We make eye contact and she quickly looks away. I continue to watch her, "Zaiden, did you hear a word I just said?"

"Who is she?" I ask aloud.

"Who is who?" Nancy turns around and then look at me, "I have no idea."

Autumn sucks her teeth and gets up. She walks away from us and I take a sip of my water, "Isn't she your girlfriend?"

I look at Nancy and laugh, "No, she's just some girl who likes me."

I look back over at the girl and she looks at me. I wink at her and she looks away. "I want her."

Nancy looks turns around then looks back at me. "Go talk to her."

I shake my head, "Not that type of want. A different want."

She arches her eyebrow, "There's such thing as a different want?"

The bell rings and I look at my watch, "Let's just skip the rest of the day. Want to come to my house?"

She looks at me, "Aren't your parents home?"

I shake my head, "No, my foster mother is at work and my sister is at school."

We walk out of the cafeteria and get in my car. "I didn't know you had a sister."

I look at her, "You didn't ask. She's my twin sister. She goes to a different school from me."

We get to my house and she looks at me, "Why did you invite me?"

We walk into the house and we go up to my room. "Because I know you were going to go back to the roof. You can stay as long as you like."

She smiles at me, "Why are you always alone? The real reason."

I raise my eyebrow, "You ask a lot of questions."

She shrugs her shoulders and I sit down on my bed, "I like to watch."

"Watch?" She questions.

"Yeah. The girl that I saw earlier I want to watch her. She's getting bullied and I want to see how she will turn out."

She rolls her eyes, "Who is she getting bullied by?"

I kick my shoes off, "Autumn is bullying her."