You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.

Zaiden POV

I am watching Bunny and Barry while they're playing with the cubs.

"You're going to lock me in a room all day?" I look at Missy and nod my head, "Yeah, I am."

She rolls her eyes, "Why? What can I even do?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't trust you since you tried to kill me and Bunny twice. I'm not even going to try to give you a third chance."

I walk up to her and motion for her to go down the hall. We walk to Bunny's old room and she looks around.

"What happens if I decide to kill myself while I'm in here?" She sits on the bed.

I cross my arms, "I could care less. I'm going to get to your dad one way or another."

I close the door and lock it. I walk outside and go to my hammock. I look up at the sky and minutes later Tiger jumps on me.

He looks at me and then lay down on my legs. "You like it when I push you away from me, don't you?"

He meows back and I let out a long sigh. "What are you thinking about?"

I look at Nancy and shrug my shoulders, "I just have a feeling something's bad going to happen while we're in Greece. Either to me or Bunny."

She sits in the hammock across from me, "How do you feel about that?"

I hum in response, "I don't know. I'm just ready to kill this man and I'm also ready to see Bunny kill her last bully."

Kovu walks up to me and I reach over to rub his head, "Cain has a hotel in Greece so it will be easier to keep watch of Kovu. Plus, he won't do anything unless Bunny says so."

Nancy looks at me and sighs, "What do you have to say? Stop holding everything in."

She looks at her fingers, "What happens if you die? Where will me and Lyric go?"

I laugh, "Have you and Bunny been talking about this?"

She shakes her head, "No. Why?"

"Bunny asked the same thing. I told her I'm not going to die. So I'm telling you the same thing. I'm not going to die and you aren't going anywhere."

She smiles at me, "Zaiden, you're different."

I raise my eyebrow, "Different how?"

"You wouldn't have answered my question like that. You would have said if you die you're just dead. But you didn't you say that." She stands up and I watch her as she walks off.

"Since you said you're not going to die you better keep your word." She walks towards the house and Kovu follows her.

Tiger stands up and walks on my chest. He sits down and I pick him up and put him on the ground, "You getting a little too comfortable."

He meows back and tries to jump back on me. From the corner of my eye, I see Bunny and Barry. Barry walks in the house and Bunny comes towards me.

She looks at me and smiles, "Hey Zaidy."

I pull her on top of me and laugh, "Hey Bunny."

I rock us back and forth, "What were you thinking about?"

Our faces are inches away from each other, "Nothing."

I kiss her on the lips and she kisses me back. She starts humming and Tiger jumps on me. He rubs his head against me and I groan.

"Your cat just doesn't understand personal space." She laughs.

"He likes you." I squeeze her butt and she moans.