Forced Heart Attack.

Lyric POV

"Fuck poker, let's play blackjack."

Luke laughs, "Are you sure you want to play that? I always win. What happens if you lose your pet?"

Zaiden tilts his head to the side, "I'm also betting money. She's only here if I don't want to pay the money. And that's an if."

I feel a cold sweat form on my body when I look at Zaiden. He looks and sounds different from usual.

Luke holds his hand up, "No need to get so worked up. Calm down."

Zaiden looks at me and I flinch, "Get over here."

I get off of Luke's lap and walk over towards Zaiden. I sit down on the floor and pull my knees to my chest.

"You don't have to be so mean." I hear Luke say. I let out a small whimper.

Why did he seem scarier than usual? I look up and see that the woman Zaiden was flirting with is staring at me.

"I don't see what men see in her. She looks pretty basic to me." She says as she looks at me.

Zaiden pulls me up and opens my robe. He snatches the robe off of me and I scream. "Ahhh!! No!!"

I cover myself up, but Zaiden put my arms behind my back and stands up. "Look at her!"

I hear a lot of men whistle and howl at me. I start crying, "Let me go!!"

He puts his hands on my breast and squeezes them, "These are real!!"

He cups my pussy, "This is tight as hell!"

He turns me around and squeezes my butt, "Her ass is real! Everything on her is real and she was just a virgin a few days ago! What is basic about this?!"

All of the men start clapping and I put my face in his chest and cry, "Stop!! Please!"

He pushes me off of him and I fall to the floor. He puts the robe over my body and I quickly put it on.

He pulls me up and I tie the robe. He pulls me in his lap and I try to get up, "Let everybody see your face. You've already shown them your body."

I close my eyes and shake my head. I put my face in his neck and he laughs.

"Did you have to prove your point like that?" I hear the woman ask. I feel Zaiden shrug his shoulders, "You're the second woman to look down on my pet. The first woman didn't realize that black don't crack and you being the second woman thinks that her body is basic."

Zaiden squeezes my thigh, "Would you stop crying already?"

I start hiccuping and he squeezes my thigh harder, "Shut up."

I slow down my breathing and slowly open my eyes. I see a few people looking at me. I look at my hands and sniffle.

I look over at the woman and see that she is still staring at me.

"Place your bets." I hear Luke say. Zaiden throws out some chips and I look at his hand, "Do you know how to play?"

I ignore his question and just stare at his hand. I don't understand the game they're playing so I end up falling asleep.

Zaiden POV

We have been playing cards for an hour now. Bunny fell asleep a while back. I look over at Luke, "You haven't won one game yet. What's going on?"

He looks at me and smiles, "I'll win the second you put your pet up as your bet and not your money."

I smile back at him, "I don't think I will be giving her up today."