Who Do You Belong To?

Luke POV

"What are you doing?" I ask Lyric who is sitting on the floor in front of the bathroom.

"Making sure Nancy is okay." I look at the door and then back at her, "Zaiden is in there with her. You don't have to worry."

I hold my hand out and she puts her hand in mine. I help her up and she looks at the door, "Nancy was crying. Why?"

We walk upstairs and she leads me to her room, "I honestly don't know."

We sit down on the bed and she looks at me. She crawls towards me and I lean back, "I want to kiss you."

My eyes widen as she straddles me, "Why do you want to kiss me?"

A pout crawl on her lips, "I'm lonely. Me and Zaidy haven't had sex in a while."

She leans down and places her lips on top of mine. I kiss her back and she smiles in the kiss, "Kiss me more."

She deepens the kiss and starts grinding against me. I pull away and she bites her lip. I flip us over and she squeals. She wraps her arms around my neck and I lick her bottom lip.

"Fuck me." She whispers out.

"Why are you on top of Bunny?"

Lyric POV

Me and Luke look towards the door and see Zaidy leaning against the doorway.

Luke tries to pull away from me, but I wrap my legs around his waist, "I got lonely and Luke is keeping me company."

A menacing smile crawls on Zaidy's lips, "Good night Luke. If you're staying the night go to a room far from this room."

Luke tries to move again and I hug him tight, "No! Why can't he stay with me?! Luke, stay here with me!"

I lick the corner of his lips and he looks at me, "How about I stay the night? We can talk more in the morning."

I shake my head and pout, "Lyric as of right now my only choice is to leave unless I want to be dead." I look over at Zaidy and see that he is still smiling at us.

I let Luke go and he gets up, "Kiss me one last time." I grab his arm and he lets out a sigh. He gives me a quick kiss on the lips and I pout, "That wasn't a kiss!"

He walks out leaving me and Zaidy. I sit on my legs and smile at Zaidy, "Are you going to keep me company?"

He walks up to me and lifts my head up. He crashes his lips to mine and I smile. Before I can deepen the kiss he pulls away. "Why did you stop?"

I shiver at the look he's giving me, "I love the way you're looking at me."

He plays with the collar that is around my neck, "Zaidy, why aren't you saying anything?"

He pulls out a remote and I arch my eyebrow, "What's that?"

All of a sudden I feel a shock of electricity run through my body, "Ahhhh!! Ahhh!!"

I feel tears in my eyes and I look up at Zaidy, "Wh-Why?" I whisper out.

He smiles at me, "Bunny, who do you belong to?"

He pushes the button again and I fall back on the bed, "Ahhhh!!! Stop!!"

"Not once have I let anyone put their lips on you. Why did he have his lips on you?"

I reach for his hand that is holding the remote. He raises his hand out of my reach and pushes the button, "Ahhhhh!!"

"Bunny, you're not pure. I have to make you pure again."