Auctioned Her Off.

Zaiden POV

"What are you going to do about the body?" I look at Nancy and then back at the tv, "I'll call someone to come pick it up."

She walks off after that and I look at the clock, "I'll go get her in an hour."

I'm Zaiden Thompson and I kill for fun. I'm twenty-three years old and that's all you need to know about me so far.

Oh, and the quiet woman who comes and goes is Nancy. I killed her family two years ago and she's been with me ever since. I don't know why, but I'm not complaining.

Nancy sets a tray in front of me and walks off, "Don't give her any food until I bring her up."

I eat the food and watch tv. I don't know what made me bring that woman in. I could have killed her, but she looked so scared, I wanted to tease her a little bit.

Who would have thought she would be a virgin? She was the best person I fucked in a long time.

An hour later I am walking down to the basement and I cover my mouth and nose, "Shit. That body stinks."

I walk downstairs and see that the woman has her head on the wall. I walk up to her and she flinches when she feels me messing with her collar.

I unhook her from the chain and pull her up. "Come on, you know how to walk." I pull her upstairs and up to her room.

I chain her up and she walks to the bed. She lays down and faces the window. I close the door and walk downstairs.

"Nancy, she's in her room. You can take her food up there to her."

I walk to my room and get on my bed, "What should I do tomorrow?"

Next Morning

I wake up later than usual. I stretch out my body. "It's been a while since I slept in."

I look at my phone and see that I got a picture message, "A man? He looks easy."

I go to the bathroom and do my morning routine. "Nancy."

Seconds later Nancy is standing in my room. I hand her my phone, "Find out where this man is located. Once you do that bring that woman to me. She might be playing as my bait today."

Nancy walks off and I go down to the basement. I put on a mask and look at the mess I made last night, "I got blood on my Uno cards."

I bend down and look at the body, "You're not really pretty when you're dead. There's no way I can take you to my usual drop off without getting blood everywhere. Looks like I'll have to call him to come and get you."

I leave the basement and go to the kitchen, "He's located two hours away. Where he's located is in an area for a lot of gang members and prostitutes."

I smile at her, "So that means Bunny will definitely be playing as bait. Bring her to me."

Nancy walks off and I grab an apple and start cutting it. Minutes later Nancy comes back along with Bunny.

"Want a piece?" I hold up a piece of my apple and she looks at me. I shrug my shoulders and put the piece in my mouth, "I guess not."

I finish up my apple and stand up, "I haven't feed her any breakfast."

I look at Nancy and then at the woman, "I'll buy her something while we're out. You can do whatever while I'm gone."

We walk out after that and head to the car. I hit her pressure point and she falls in my arms, "I should have done it while you're in the car. I'm not a nice person who usually carries women."