Mask Man.

Zaiden POV

"Since she's dead, I need to go get that man." I say to myself as I take the body down from the ceiling.

"While I'm out I'll take the body to the usual drop off spot." I look behind me and see that Bunny has her head against the wall. I hear her mumble to herself, "Nancy, come get her!"

I yell out to Nancy as I wrap the body up and throw it over my shoulders. I walk upstairs and head to the door, "I'll be back later."

I say to Nancy as I walk out the door. I put the body in the trunk and head to the usual spot.

I met this man when I was a senior in high school. When I killed my first person he helped me get rid of the body with no problem. Now he helps me whenever I call for him.

He usually sends people to do the job for him, but sometimes he comes and does it himself. I think he is as crazy as I am although I may be on a whole different level from him.

It takes me an hour to get to the spot. I hate the fact that it's in the middle of the woods. My car gets dirty each time.

I get out of the car and go to the trunk to get the body. I throw the body over my shoulders and walk up to the man.

"Must you kill someone every day?" I walk past him and put the body in his trunk.

"Must you wear a mask every time we meet?" He closes the trunk, "Yep."

I raise my eyebrow, "Why?"

He hands me an envelope, "Because my identity needs to be a secret. Especially to you. Until I think it is a good time for you to know who I am, I will wear this mask until then."

I roll my eyes and look at the envelope, "What's this for?" He looks at his watch and walks to his car door, "A list of people you can have your fun with."

I smile crawl on my lips, "You look like a kid on Christmas Day."

I start walking backward to my car and hold the envelope up, "I feel like a kid on Christmas Day."

He gets in his car and drives off. I pull out my phone, "Hey, you can meet me at the bar we met for the first time."

"Okay, be there in an hour." We hang up after that and I get in my car.

I drive off towards the bar. The bar I'm going to is the bar I met that man who wanted me to kill that woman.

Sadly I don't know any of their names. I'm bad at names and I could care less to remember them.

I get to the bar and order two drinks, I put a lot of crushed up pills in one of the glass and leave it beside me.

The fact that this bar doesn't have any cameras and everybody in here is either a drunk, an addict, or even both. The bartender could care less about what you do as long as you pay.

I sip my drink as wait for the man. I look around and see that most of the people are grown-ass men. I wonder if any of them are in that envelope he gave me.

"What are you smiling about?" I get pull from my thoughts and see just the man I was waiting on.

"No reason. Here's your proof." I hand him a picture and he smiles, "I thought you would do more than just put a bullet in her head."

I take another sip of my drink, "I thought was going to do that myself, but she asked me to grant her a wish."

He raises his eyebrow, "A wish? What kind of wish?"

I rest my head on my hand, "That's a secret between me and the dead woman." He digs out his pocket and hands me an envelope, "Here's the rest of your money."