Joining Black Dragon.

Lyric POV

I can't believe Nora's dead. I didn't do it on purpose. I was just trying to get her to stop pushing me.

Zaiden picks me up and puts me in the car. "We're going back to the hotel. I don't feel like driving back home tonight."

He says as we head back to the hotel. "Can you kill me now? You didn't do anything. All you did was take the gun. I-I killed her. You can kill me now. I won't fight against you."

I run my fingers through my hair. I unlock the door and open the door. Before I can even jump out Zaiden pulls me back by my collar, "No need to get suicidal."

He pulls over and closes the door. "Go to the back." I do as he says and I sit on the floor, "I shouldn't be alive. Kill me please."

He starts driving and I cover my ears. Once we get to the hotel he pulls me out of the car and throws me over his shoulders.

We get in the elevator and he puts me down. I stare off in space and he lifts my head up, "The life in your eyes is almost gone. I want you to have the same look in your eyes like me. Sooner or later you will kill with a smile on your face like me."

I look at him and then put my hand on top of his dick, "You want me to fuck you?"

I nod my head and he picks me up. He carries me to our room. He puts me down and rips my dress off of me.

"D-Do it rough please."

He laughs as he takes his shirt, "With pleasure."

He shoves himself inside me and I lean my head against the door. He pulls me by my hair and I let out a soft moan.

He bites my ear and I feel my knees go weak, "You're actually enjoying this, aren't you?"

I slowly nod my head and he then bites my neck. He lifts my right leg up and I scratch at the door, "Harder!"

He slows down and rubs my clit. My legs start shaking and I throw my head back. "You're so fucking tight!"

He puts his hand on top of mine and groans in my ear, "I-I can't stand anymore."

He laughs, "Yes you can."

I push back against him and he thrust even deeper. "M-More."

He pulls out of me and picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he puts his dick back in me. He fucks me against the door and he sucks on my nipple.

I feel myself tighten around him as I orgasm. "Shit!!"

I look at him and he has eyes close. He pulls out and cums all over the door. I feel my eyes get heavy. He puts me down and I fall to the floor.

"You are the best fuck I've ever had." He walks to the bathroom and I slowly stand up.

I walk to the bathroom and he looks at me as he gets in the shower. I get in the shower with him and sit down.

He washes himself up first and then starts washing me up. "I'm actually being nice. Isn't that something new?"

I look at him, "You asking me to fuck you and me cleaning you up."

He rinses my body off and then turns the water off. "Done being nice. Dry yourself off and get in the bed. We're leaving in the morning."

I pick up a towel and wrap it around me. I look in the mirror and start crying. I scream and pull at my hair, "Ahhh! Kill me!! Kill me!!! Kill me!!!"

I pick up the trash can and throw it at the mirror. The mirror shatters and I pick up a piece of glass.

Without thinking I slice my wrist. Zaiden walks in and he leans against the doorway and crosses his arms, "Are you serious?"