Psycho, but Not Stupid.

Luke POV

Me and Lyric watch as Zaiden talk to Jackie, "Why are we going to Greece?"

She smiles at me, "My bully is in Greece."

She feeds me a fry, "Why is she in Greece?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know. Zaidy and a whole group of other men are coming along with us."

"Do you know their names?" She nods her head, "Yep. Cain, Niall, and Kade."

I look at Zaiden and then back at Lyric. "The Cain Pry and Niall Andrews?"

She looks at me and nods her head, "Yep."

I lean back in my chair, "I'm going with you and Zaiden when you leave from here."

She claps her hands, "Yay! Zaidy's teaching me how to kill."

I look over at Zaiden and he points at me, "Is that true, Luke?"

I raise my eyebrow at Jackie, "Is what true?" She crosses her arms and scoffs, "You also kill for fun."

I shrug my shoulders, "Not as much as Zaiden do."

She shows me a half-smile, "How about you and Zaiden both teach me? It'll be fun."

Zaiden looks at me and I smile, "Sure, why not?"

Lyric picks up the menu and then pout, "They don't have doughnuts."

Zaiden stands up and I laugh, "We can stop and get some doughnuts on our way to Zaiden's house."

We walk outside and I walk to my car, "You don't mind if she rides with me, do you?" I ask Zaiden and he is to busy getting his face sucked off by Jackie to even answer me.

Lyric laughs and gets in my car, "I guess not. Let's go get my doughnuts."

I get in the car and drive off towards the doughnut shop. "Do you know why Cain Pry is coming to Greece with us?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "Nope. I think they just want to come along just to come."

I order some doughnuts and we head to Zaiden's house. We walk in and my eyes widen when I see a woman in the kitchen, "Nancy, is Zaiden not here yet?"

The woman I now know as Nancy turns around and she pulls Lyric away from me, "W-Who are you and how did you get here?"

Before I can say anything Zaiden walks in and laugh, "Calm down, Nancy. He's with me."

Lyric looks at Nancy, "I'm sorry for making you cry. I don't really remember what happened between us, but Zaidy said I made you cry."

Nancy looks at Zaiden and then back at Lyric, "N-No need to apologize. I'm okay now."

We follow Zaiden down to the basement and I look around. "So how does this usually go?" Jackie asks as she looks at the table.

Zaiden laughs, "Well, here's the thing. You're actually dying today and Bunny will be the one to kill you." Jackie stops at what she's doing and looks at Zaiden, "W-What?"

I look at Zaiden, "Is that why you asked me about her? I did not know that she's the one you're going to kill." Zaiden laughs, "Yeah, I have to train Bunny a little bit."

"What the fuck are you talking about?! Kill me?! Why?!" Zaiden scoffs, "Do you not see me and Luke talking? You're on my kill list."

She reaches behind her and before she can do anything Lyric laughs and come from behind her, "I would be very troubled if you shoot Zaidy and Luke."