You Better Not Die.

Zaiden POV

After Cain went over the plan we decided to get everything ready.

We are now changing into the outfits Cain wants us to wear. Bunny runs out of the bathroom, "Zaidy! Look! Catwoman would definitely wear this!"

She spins around and I laugh, "Yes, but you wear it a lot better than her."

She looks in the mirror, "It's actually really comfortable."

I walk up behind her and look at us in the mirror. "I can't believe Cain has us wearing matching outfits."

She turns around and wraps her arms around my waist. I squeeze her butt, "Bunny ass looks good in this outfit."

She kisses me on the lips and I kiss her back. She pulls away, "Let's do a quickie."

Before I can even answer her Cain and Niall kick the door open.

"Hell no!" They both scream at the same time.

Bunny laughs and I squeeze her ass, "Why not? Bunny's ass looks so good. I'm hard."

Cain scoffs, "Well, get soft. We're not about to wait for you two to fuck."

He walks out after that and Niall crosses his arms, "Come on. We have to take pictures."

I raise my eyebrow, "Pictures? Pictures for what? What is this? A school play or something?"

Niall shakes his head and we follow him to the living room, "Cain wants to take pictures. I think he wants to show Alazea, but you didn't hear it from me."

I look at Kade, "He wants to do it so he can show our dads' the present Black Dragon."

Cain sets up the camera, "Nancy, can you take it for us?"

Nancy nods her head and I sit down with Bunny on my lap, "How do we pose?"

I look at Cain and he shrugs his shoulders, "Just pose. As long as I look good, I don't care."

I roll my eyes and I look at Kade. He looks at me and I smile.

Nancy counts down and me and Kade both hold up the middle finger. Bunny and Luke laugh.

We all head to the door and Cain looks at the picture, "What the hell?! Zaiden! Kade!"

I laugh, "You said you didn't care how we pose."

We walk out the door and Cain follows behind us, "You two really make me sick."

Kade laughs, "Thank you. I don't even try."

Cain rolls his eyes and Leo laughs, "What did they do?"

"They held up the middle finger." Luke answers as we enter the elevator.

We get to our cars and I look at Nancy, "Don't hold it in. Say what you got to say."

She looks at her hands and then at me, "What happens if this goes all wrong?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Don't think about that."

I look around and notice that Bunny is nowhere around, "Where's Bunny?"

I ask Cain. He points back at the hotel, "She and Luke went to go get Kovu. We're actually taking two cars and a van. I forgot all about Kovu."

We put everything in the cars and wait for Bunny and Luke. Five minutes later they come from around the back with Kovu behind them.

"Me and Bunny will ride in the van with Kovu." Cain nods his head and throws me a set of keys.

Bunny opens the backdoor for Kovu to get in. I get in the car and Bunny gets in once Kovu sits down.