Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.

Zaiden POV

"Nice to finally see you, big brother." Jazlyn says with a smile on her face.

Elias laughs, "Throw all of your weapons to the floor."

We do as he says and I look around and not see Bunny anywhere.

Elias stands up, "Did you really think I wouldn't have any men here? Zaiden you're smarter than that."

He walks around his desk and laughs, "Well, it's easy to tell who's the smarter twin."

I look at Jazlyn, "Where's your Bunny?"

I listen for Bunny's voice in the earpiece and I don't hear anything. From the corner of my eye, I see Cain and Niall looking at me.

"Don't tell me she died before she even got here. Wasn't she supposed to kill me?" I look at Autumn and she starts laughing.

"I can't believe you and Lyric were together for all this time. Maybe if Elias let you live you can come to me and I'll help you get over Lyric." She says as she walks up to me.

She touches my face and I look at Jazlyn. Autumn laughs, "What do you see in Lyric anyway? All she does is cry."

I look at Autumn and smile, "Bunny has the best pussy. That's what I see in her."

She licks my neck, "How about me and you go have some fun and I'll show you that mine is better than hers."

I shake my head, "I rather not. I can't get hard by someone like you."

She laughs and put her hand on my dick, "You're telling me you won't react to this?"

I look at Elias, "Why haven't you killed me yet?"

He laughs, "Because I want to have some fun. I have to torture you first."

He claps his hands and seconds later a man walks in with Bunny over his shoulders. He drops Bunny on the floor and Elias looks at me, "This is the woman Jazlyn told me about. You've become quite attached to her."

I look at Bunny and see her unconscious. "Aren't you scared?"

He looks at me and I keep my eyes on Bunny, "You're going to kill her in front of me? What's after that?"

He laughs and bends down in front of Bunny. He lifts her head up by her hair and then slams her head on the floor.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I look at Cain and then back at Bunny.

Jazlyn aims her gun at Cain, "Don't move."

I look at Jazlyn and then back at Bunny.

"You not gone tell me to stop?" Elias taunts me.

Before I can say anything I hear someone on the earpiece. I look around and Elias laughs, "Where the hell are you looking? You need to look over here."

I look at Jazlyn and the next thing I know the man that brought Bunny in here shoots two men in the head.

Elias turns around, "What the fuck?!"

The man points the gun at Elias's head and kicks a gun towards Bunny, "Scarlett!" The man screams.

All of a sudden the sound of a gun goes off and all the men fall to the floor. I look back at Bunny and see her reach for the gun.

She slowly stands up and aims the gun at Autumn. She shoots Autumn in the leg, "Ahhh!! What the fuck?! Jazlyn, kill this bitch!!"

I glare at Jazlyn and before I can do anything Bunny runs towards Jazlyn.