We Were Set up.

Zaiden POV

"Nancy, go ahead and start packing. Also, pack for Bunny." She nods her head and I look at Luke.

"Do I need to pack too?" I nod my head, "Yeah. We're leaving for Greece in a few days. I'll let Cain know later on tonight."

I look at Bunny, "Let's go find us somebody to kill."

She looks at me and smiles, "Can it be a woman?"

I raise my eyebrow, "Why?"

She stands up, "Because the last man we dealt with punched me in the lip."

I walk up to her and look at her lip. I kiss her on the lips, "Pick out a name."

She bites her lip and I hand her my kill list. She walks away, "Come to my room once you find a name."

I walk upstairs to my room. I sit down on the bed and pull the business card Titus gave me out of my pocket. I look at the card and set it on my nightstand.

I look for something to wear and get dress. I look down and see Tiger rubbing against me. "Why are you so attached to me?"

Bunny walks in as I put my shoes on, "You found someone?"

She stands in front of me, "Yep, her name is Missy Bryan."

I wrap my arms around her waist, "Why is she on my list?"

She looks at the list as put my face in her chest, "She killed some woman's best friend. The woman wants her dead because of that. She went to trial for it, but was found not guilty."

I hum in response, "Okay, that number you see text it and tell them you will be done with the job tonight."

She reaches for my phone and text the number. I lay down with Bunny on top of me and she laughs, "How far is she?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know. I'm going to type it in the GPS. She's five hours away. Why is she so far?"

She puts my phone down and kisses me on the lips, "What was that for?"

She laughs, "When do I ever have a reason to kiss you?"

I sit up and squeeze her ass, "Touché."

She kisses me again and I kiss her back. She moans in the kiss and I smile. I pull away, "We have to get moving. Go change."

She gets off of me and I get a message from the number Bunny texted. They send me the woman's location and half of the money. I send Cain the woman's location.

Bunny comes out of my closet with a cami and a pair of blue jeans on. Her outfit is finished with a pair of heels, "That's different Bunny."

She does a little spin, "I have a robe just in case you want to fuck me. You might rip my clothes off in the process."

We walk out and I look around for Luke, "Luke. Me and Bunny are gone."

"Okay!" He yells back and we walk to the car.

We get in and Bunny looks at me, "Why is Luke coming to Greece with us?"

I look at her, "Why do you want to know?" She shrugs her shoulders, "I just want to know."

I look at the road, "Just to keep us company."

Five hours later we pull up to a bar. Bunny gets out the car and stretch, "That was a long drive. Zaidy, are you driving back?"

I look at the building and then at Bunny, "I don't know yet. If not we can just go to one of the hotels around here."

We walk in the bar and I let out a low groan, "Of course we would grab the attention of everyone in here. It's a bar in the middle of nowhere."