Your Type.

Zaiden POV

I wake up with a naked Bunny on top of me. I move her off of me and go to the bathroom. I get a toothbrush from under the sink and brush my teeth.

I face my back to the mirror and see scratches all over my back, "Bunny had fun scratching my back up."

I finish up brushing my teeth and washing face. I look at my reflection and sigh.

Bunny walks in and looks down, "Morning wood."

I look down and hold my dick. She brushes her teeth and I stand behind her. Once she finishes brushing her teeth, she bends down and I put two fingers inside her.

She lets out a soft moan and I pull my fingers out. I back away and turn the shower on. I step in once it gets warm and I pull her in with me.

I push her against the wall and she laughs, "You have hickeys all over you."

She turns around and sticks her ass out, "Zaidy." She moans out and I laugh.

I slowly slide in her and I groan, "Shit."

I bend down and bite her neck. I move my hips and she gasps, "More."

"Rise and shine!! Get the fuck out the shower and come down to the kitchen!!"

Cain comes in the bathroom and I look at him, "Okay, now get out."

Bunny grinds her ass and she moans, "Let him watch."

I wink at Cain and he runs out, "I rather not!"

I start fucking Bunny and she screams. I rub her clit and she throws her head back, "Zaidy!"

I suck on her ear and she tightens around me. Her legs start shaking and I laugh as she orgasm.

I pull out and cum all over her ass. We wash ourselves up and then get out. Bunny puts on a robe and I put on some shorts and a t-shirt.

We go downstairs and I see an unknown man, "Who's this?"

Cain looks at me, "This is Theo." The man glares at Cain, "Its Leo. You're doing that on purpose."

I look at the man I now know as Leo, "Why are you here?" He lets out a sigh, "I'm filling in for Niall today. He went somewhere with Nova."

I look over at Luke, "You stayed again?" He shakes his head, "No, I left. I just got here a few minutes ago."

Bunny walks up to Cain, "Hey, Cain."

Cain smiles at Bunny, "Hey, Lyric."

Bunny looks at Leo and smiles. She opens her robe and Cain quickly covers his face and Luke chokes on his food.

Bunny raises her eyebrow, "I knew it."

Leo raises his eyebrow, "Knew what?"

She closes her robe, "You like men. Let's be friends."

I look at Leo and Luke picks up his plate and move to the other side of the table.

"You're nowhere near my type. I like cute men who are small and petite." Luke pouts, "I'm cute."

Leo shakes his head, "No, you're not."

Cain and Bunny start laughing and Luke's mouth drops, "Anyway, where's the man at?"

I tilt my head to the side, "Man? What man?"

Luke gets over his shock, "The one we found at the school yesterday."

I point to the basement, "He's not dead yet."

Cain shakes his head, "Yeah, you're not going to kill him."