Gambling Hall.

Luke Above

Lyric POV

Zaiden goes to my house, but only comes back with Tiger and my yearbook. He doesn't even bring me any clothes.

Good thing I don't get my period. Tiger rubs against me and I sigh, "I'm happy he brought you here. I thought he would have killed you."

He gets in my lap and purrs. I touch the collar and sigh. I walk to the door and open it, "Nancy."

I call for her and she doesn't answer back. I just want her to loosen the collar a little bit. I close my door and Nancy pops up as soon as I get back on the bed.

"Can you loosen this up?" She touches the collar and then shakes her head, "It's almost done, there's no need."

I look at her and pull at the collar, "Done? Almost done with what?"

She walks out after that and I scream, "Ahhh!! Where is he?! Bring him here!!"

Tiger runs in the bathroom as I throw the lamp across the room.

The door opens and Zaiden looks at me, "May I ask why are you demanding my presence?"

I pull at my collar, "What is this collar?!"

He crosses his arms, "It's placing a chip in your neck as we speak."

"A chip? A chip for what? Why are you doing this if you're going to kill me in the next few days?!"

He shakes his head, "I'm not going to kill you because you want to die."

He looks past me, "You broke my lamp."

"Y-You were serious about keeping me alive?" He nods his head, "Of course I was."

I fall to the floor and pull at the collar, "Take it off!! Take it off!!"

He bends down in front of me, "Nope."

I jump at him and put my hands around his neck, "Take it off!! You fucking bastard!!"

He flips us over and put his arms above my head, "That was your first time ever doing something like that."

He brings his face closer to mine, "You still have life in your eyes. How long will it take when it's all gone?"

I rest my head on the floor and look away from him, "The second you kill me. That's when the life in my eyes will be gone, but you want to keep me alive."

Nancy comes in and walks past us. She cleans up the mess I made, "You should apologize to Nancy."

I ignore him and he stays on top of me, "How long are you going to stay on top of me?"

He licks my neck, "Just ask me to get off."

I feel my robe come loose and I look at him, "I know you want to fix yourself. Your choice."

I let out a deep breath and his eyes are fixated on my chest, "Can you get off of me?"

He continues to look at my chest and I drop my head, "Can you get off of me, please?"

He gets off of me and I sit up and fix myself. "Why did you go to my house? You didn't even bring me any clothes."

He looks at me and smiles, "I like you better in the robes. Nothing will change that."

He ignores my question, "What about when I have my period?"

He brings his face closer to mine and I put some distance in between us, "You don't have periods."