Drown To Your Death.

Zaiden POV

I am standing outside of my house with Bunny against the car. I grind against her and groan, "I really want to fuck you."

She puts her hands against the car, "W-What about the man? I-I don't want to."

I cup her pussy and laugh, "I don't care what you want. What I want to do right now is fuck you against my car."

I pull my pants down and slowly push inside of her. She lays her head on the car and I lick her earlobe. She squeezes around me and I laugh, "Your body is telling me you like it."

I turn her around and pick her up. "Be a good girl and wrap your arms around my neck and your legs around my waist."

She does as I say and I kiss her on the lips, "Good girl."

She starts crying and I start fucking her against the car. "Keep crying. It turns me on even more."

She puts her face in my neck and I move my hips slower once I see Terry getting out of the car.

He clears his throat and Bunny quickly turns around. She tries to get down, but I keep her in my arms.

"Are you going to continue fucking or?"

Bunny squeezes around me and I look at her, "I'm gone keep fucking. You can just wait, I'll make this a quickie."

He rolls his eyes and put my focus back on fucking Bunny. I move faster and she gasps, "Don't hold your moans back. If you like it, show it."

I suck on her neck and then pull out. I turn her around and cum on her ass.

"That's was good. You make me cum so fast every time I fuck you. Your pussy is the best. I don't think I will ever get tired of you."

She wipes my sperm off with her skirt and I look at Terry.

"Now we wait."

Terry scoffs, "Wait? Wait for who?" I trap Bunny in between me and the car. "You'll see."

I put two fingers inside of Bunny and pull them out. "Taste yourself." I put my fingers in her mouth and she pushes me away.

"Was it bad?" I put my fingers back in her and move them around. I pull them out and I put my fingers in my mouth, "It doesn't taste bad, it's actually good."

She looks at me and I tilt my head to the side, "That's doesn't look like the look of disgust. What is it?"

She looks away and I see a car coming down the path from the corner of my eye.

"Who the hell is that?" I smile at Terry, "The person we were waiting on."

I pull out my phone and text Nancy.

I clap my hands once the manager from the club gets out of the car. She walks up to me and holds a gun up to my head.

I put my hands up in surrender and laugh. I tap my forehead while looking at her. Her eyes widen when she sees a red dot on her forehead, "You shoot and my friend will shoot you next."

She puts the gun down, "Bunny take the gun from her."

"W-What? I-I can't do that." I look back at her, "You can't?" I give her a threatening look and she visibly gulps.

She walks up to the manger and takes the gun out of her hand.

"Why did you call me out here?"

I text Mask Man my address and point towards the woods. "Let's take a walk through the woods. I have another little house in there."