My Pretty Little Psycho.

Zaiden POV

"Why are you always alone?" I look up and see that I am on the rooftop of my old high school.

"Do you get up here to get away from your problems too?" The girl walks up to me and I laugh, "No, I just like being on the roof. What about you?"

She looks at me, "I come up here to get away from my problems."

I look at the girl up and down and notice that she has a black eye, "What happened to your eye?"

She shows me a small smile, "I'm on the rooftop because I don't want to talk or think about my problems."

I hum in response, "What's your name?"

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

"Zaiden." I slowly open my eyes and see Nancy standing above me, "I've been trying to wake you up for the past ten minutes."

I look at the time and see that it is twelve o'clock in the afternoon. I sit up and rub the rest of my sleep off my face, "D-Did something happen?"

I look at her and see a worry expression on her face, "I've recently been having these weird dreams."

She looks at me and then at her hands, "Let me brush my teeth real quick."

She slowly nods her head and I walk to the bathroom. I do my morning routine and walk back to the bed.

"Go ahead and tell me."

She looks at me and then at her hands again, "I-I've been crying a lot lately."

I hum in response and she finally looks at me, "T-Thank you."

She gets up and quickly walks out. I start laughing, "You didn't give me a chance to say anything back."

I look out the window and see Bunny outside with Kovu.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see Cookie looking out the window. Once she sees me she runs up to me and I rub her head.

"Nancy, have you seen my kill list? I can't remember where I left it." Seconds later Nancy comes in with my list, "You left it in Lyric room."

She hands it to me and I look at the names, "I need to train Bunny a little. Let's have her kill a woman today."

I say aloud as I look for a name. I find me a name and open the back door, "Bunny, let's go."

She looks at me and smiles. She runs up to me and jumps in my arms, "Zaidy!! I've been waiting for you to get up!!"

I laugh, "Why is that?" She looks at me and then shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know."

I let her down and she looks at Nancy, "Nancy, I want you to come outside with me and Kovu next time."

Nancy's eyes widen and Bunny skips to the car. I pick up my car keys and shades and walk to the front door.

"Nancy." I call for her as I put my shades on and she comes out of the kitchen, "Yes?"

I smile at her, "You don't have to thank me."

I walk out after that and I get in the car. I look over at Nancy and see her showing me a small smile.

I drive off and hand Bunny the kill list, "I'm going to train you a little."

She looks at the list and smiles, "Who am I going to kill next?"

I look at her and laugh, "You really are my pretty little psycho."