My Memories Are Back.

Titus Knight

Flashback

I am standing in front of Zaiden and he has a bandage wrapped around his head and chest. He looks at me, "Who are you? Where's Nancy? Is she okay?"

I look at the doctor, "He remembers someone."

He nods his head, "Like I said before he remembers certain things. I asked him a few questions and seems like he doesn't remember much of his time in high school. He does seem to remember a girl named Nancy. Is this Nancy the same Nancy who came in earlier?"

I nod my head, "She's doing okay. She is in a state of shock, but other than that she is fine. Let them stay here for the night and then send them home."

I shake my head, "No, I would like to take them home now."

I can't risk them accidentally bringing up the murders. He slowly nods his head, "Okay, well I need you to sign these discharge papers, and then you can take them."

I sign the papers and I hand Zaiden some fresh clothes. He follows me down the hall and I find Nancy sitting on the edge of the bed.

I give Zaiden my keys, "Go to the car. Just hit the alarm button and you'll find it."

He walks away and I walk up to Nancy. I hand her some clothes, "Put them on. I'm taking you home."

She quietly does as I say and look at me, "I have no home."

She walks past me and I follow her outside. We get to the car and Zaiden is sitting in the front.

When Zaiden sees Nancy he smiles, "Nancy! You're okay!"

Nancy looks at him and fear runs through her eyes. "Nope, wait until we get home to do anything." I say as I open the door and rush her in the car.

I speed out of the parking lot and drive to the house I bought for Zaiden. Once we get to the house we get out of the car.

Next thing I know Nancy attacks Zaiden, "You killed my family!! I saw you slice my mother's neck!!"

Zaiden grabs her arms, "I saved you! They were nothing to you, but a family in name!"

I pull Nancy away and Zaiden starts laughing. "The way they each screamed was the best."

"You're disgusting! I'll fucking kill you!" I hold her back and he laughs even more, "Let's see you try."

He looks at me, "Leave us here. We'll be fine without you."

Nancy runs to the house and I look at Zaiden, "What the fuck was that?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't even know who you are, but I'm guessing me and Nancy live here since you brought us here."

I facepalm my face, "It seems like she doesn't remember what she went through. Tell her why you did it so she can remember."

He shakes his head, "It's more fun this way."

Both of these kids are both fucked up in the head. I look at Zaiden as he looks around, "I want to kill someone else."

My eyes widen when I see the same look in his eyes from when I first saw him. "I can't believe I didn't realize that look before. The look of a killer is what I see."

"You know you were in a fire, right?" He nods his head, "Yep. There's going to be a big scar on my chest and I have memory loss."

He shrugs his shoulders, "I'll still be able to sleep, so me not getting my memory back doesn't worry me."