Who is Estelle?

Cain POV

I look at Zaiden and he walks to an unconscious Lyric. He sits down beside her and looks at me, "My mission is done. What's next?"

I look at Scarlett, "Who's Estelle?"

She shakes her head, "Someone you don't need to know about until you get rid of William."

I look at Jermaine, "Is she the one you couldn't tell us about?"

He nods his head, "Yes. Is Alazea upset with me?"

I shake my head, "No, she tells me you call her every day to check up on her."

He looks at Elias's body and Scarlett sighs, "Joseph is about to be pissed about this situation."

"Are you ever going to show yourself to Jasmine?" I look at Kade and he is leaning against a wall.

Scarlett looks at him and smiles, "Of course I am. Now that I know who wants me dead, I can go kill the bitch real quick and see my baby girl."

"So my baby girl fell in love with Titus Knight's son. I did not see that coming at all." She walks up to Kade, "Do you love my daughter?"

Kade looks at us and we all start smiling. He rolls his eyes, "Yes, I love Jasmine."

"Awe. He's in love." Leo teases and I laugh.

"Lovestruck." Luke laughs out.

"Damn it! I wish I had my phone to record this moment." Niall jokes.

Kade glares at all of us and Scarlett walks away from him. She takes something out of her ear and walks up to Zaiden.

"She gave me this." She says as she hands Zaiden the earpiece.

I raise my eyebrow, "Why?"

She looks at me, "So I can hear when to come in. Although it was pointless because Jermaine screamed my name."

She looks back at Zaiden, "Why didn't you let her kill your sister?"

Zaiden looks at his sister who is laying on the floor, "Because she didn't want to kill me."

Scarlett looks at Jazlyn and then hums, "Must be a twin thing. Well, I'm going to go see my husband and baby girl. Kade, let me spend time with my baby for a little bit before you decide to take her away somewhere."

Kade nods his head as Scarlett and Jermaine leave us in the room.

Scarlett comes back, "Oh and I'm going to tell Jasmine that you love her."

Kade's eyes widen and she laughs, "Sike. That's your job to tell her, not me."

She leaves after that and we all start laughing, "Did you see your face?!" Leo laughs out.

Niall pats Kade's shoulder, "Boy got scared."

Kade pushes him away and I laugh. I look around and sigh, "This is a big mess to clean up."

"H-Help m-me."

I look towards the voice and see Autumn still alive. Before I can do anything a bullet ends up in her head.

I turn around and see that Lyric just shot her. She drops the gun and then lay back down.

Kovu walks up to Lyric and rubs his head against her.