Elias Tucker.

Zaiden POV

I feel something heavy on my chest making it hard for me to breathe. I slowly open my eyes and see Bunny's cat sleeping on my chest.

I push him off and he screeches, "Who told you to sleep on me?"

He meows back and I groan. "I need to take a shower."

I walk to my room and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I take a ten-minute shower and then head downstairs.

I hear voices as I get closer to the kitchen. I walk in and see Luke getting tattooed.

"Are you here to fuss me out about last night?" I ask Cain as I go in the refrigerator, "No, we already settled it. Are you going to apologize for it?"

I look at him and smile, "Nope, it's already settled, isn't it?" He sucks his teeth and Niall laughs, "We know you didn't kill him."

I look at Nancy, "I told them I was sorry for giving them trouble."

Niall throws his arm around her shoulders, "Nancy is our favorite. She apologized. You would never do that."

I look over at Bunny and see that I left hickeys all over her body. "Bunny is that my shirt?"

She looks at me and smile, "Yeah, I couldn't find a robe." She walks up to me, "Zaidy was the best last night. I have lovebites all over my body because of you."

I look at Luke and he clears his throat, "As long as you don't kill me or hurt me too bad I'm good with what you're about to do."

I smile, "No need to worry."

I sit down and Nancy sets a plate in front of me, "Why haven't you book a flight to Greece yet?"

I look at Cain, "Because I'm doing something else right now. There's no need to rush."

"Edith Spring." I stop at what I'm doing, "Edith Spring was that woman's name. She has a half brother, Elias Tucker."

Cain shows me a picture of the man and Bunny looks at the picture, "Tucker? Zaidy isn't tha-."

I cut her off by giving her a threatening look and she flinches. Cain raises his eyebrow, "What are you keeping from us?"

I eat my food, "Nothing that you should worry about." He looks at Bunny and then at me, "I'm not going to push forward. This better not affect any of us, but yourself."

I nod my head and smile, "Of course."

I look over at Bunny and she is playing with Kovu. "Zaiden, you have a lot of clothes that can fit me. Why?"

I look at Luke and he laughs, "Really? How far ahead did you plan? You were going to invite me over sooner or later, weren't you?"

I nod my head, "Yep. We have somewhere to be after your tattoo."

Bunny sits down beside me, "Can I come along?"

"When do I ever leave you behind?" She laughs, "Never."

I pull out a picture and show Nancy. Her eyes widen and then she smiles, "So that girl is you?"

She looks at me, "You didn't recognize me?" I shake my head, "Nancy, when did we first meet each other?"

She slowly shakes her head, "I-I don't want to bring up my past. Not again, please."

"Well, we're going to go ahead and go. Luke got his tattoo. So, see you when you kill someone." Niall says as he and Cain walk out.

Luke looks at his tattoo and then at me, "Where are we going?"

I look at Nancy, "Me and you have known each other since high school, haven't we?" Nancy nods her head.