Accidental Revenge.

Lyric POV

I am in the room watching TV. Zaiden killed someone again yesterday. The woman he was flirting with killed her husband for money and the daughter got revenge.

How can people just hire someone to kill somebody for them?

Tiger walks up to me and he purrs, "At least you keep me company."

He injected her with something and she had a heart attack. Zaiden kills his victim without a care in the world. He kills for fun and he makes money off of it.

Nancy opens the door and I look at her, "Where am I going?"

She unhooks me from the chain and I follow her out of the room. We go down to the first floor and she stops in front of a room.

She opens the door and I feel my legs go weak. This is the room Zaiden raped me.

Nancy closes the door and I hear the door lock, "Wait!! Nancy! Come back!!"

I pull at the door and scream, "Don't leave me here!! Let me out!!" I kick the door and look around.

I turn the lights on and I look at the bed. I let out a sigh of relief when I see clean sheets.

All of a sudden I hear a woman's laugh, "This place is beautiful." I hear the woman say.

I run to the closet and close the door. He'll probably think Nancy didn't bring me here.

I hear the bedroom door open, "This room is also beautiful, but my favorite thing about it all is the bed."

I crawl to the closet door and slowly open it. "Ahhh!!!"

I scream and fall back when I see Zaiden standing in front of the door. He opens the door and pulls me up.

"Who's that?" I look at the woman, "She's my pet."

She raises an eyebrow, "You're into that type of stuff."

She looks at me and then her eyes widen, "L-Lyric?! Lyric Dime?!"

I step back and the woman walks up to me, "Is that really you?! You're into this type of stuff? Who would have thought that Loner Lyric will be in this type of relationship?"

I look at the woman and fear runs through my whole body, "C-Camila Pike?"

She nods her head and I look at Zaiden. I step back and she laughs, "How did you meet a sexy man like Derrick?"

She looks at me and I shake my head, "Can you not talk? You can't be that much of a loner if you found you someone like Derrick."

Zaiden pushes me on the bed, "She's been really bad and as her punishment, me and you are going to have sex."

He kisses her on the lips and I jump on top of Zaiden and hit him, "No!! Why are you doing this?!"

He throws me on the bed and laughs, "Because I want too and it's fun." I start crying and he laughs.

"Loner Lyric is still a crybaby. I really have to tell the girls about this." Camila starts laughing and Zaiden looks at me.

Camila wraps her arms around Zaiden neck, "When can we have our fun?"

I get off the bed and I run to the door. I try to open the door and he laughs, "No need to run. Watch us."

I fall to the floor and he walks over to me. He picks me up and sits me on the bed. I sit on the floor and close my eyes, "Open your eyes or it will be way worse than you think."

I slowly open my eyes and he looks at me. He already has his shirt off and Camila is taking her dress off.

"I forgot to ask, but how do you know Bunny?" Zaiden looks at Camila, "We went to high school together. She was always by herself so she ends up being a target for bullying. Basically, our entire graduate class was bullying her. She never stood up for herself."