Doughnuts!

Zaiden POV

Cain pulls out his phone and Bunny starts humming, "I'm going to call some people to clean the mess up."

Bunny looks at me, "I want to have some more fun." I walk up to her and she smiles, "I have blood on me."

I feel myself get hard and I pick her up. I carry her to the bedroom and she laughs, "What's wrong?"

I toss her on the bed and she squeals, "Let's have some fun." She stands up on the bed and I look up at her.

She touches my face and laugh, "Blood is on your face."

I pull her down to my lips and she smiles into the kiss. "Are we about to do it? You want to do it while the blood is on me?"

I lay her down and climb on top of her, "That's the best part."

She opens her robe and I laugh, "Bunny you're really broken."

She arches her eyebrow, "Broken? I don't feel any different." She wraps her legs around my waist and I grind my hips.

She unbuttons my pants and laugh, "We're getting blood on the sheets."

I take my boxers off and she scoots back on the bed. She lightly grabs my dick and I smile, "This is about to be the best sex."

I crawl over her and she directs me to her entrance. "I want you now."

I slowly push myself inside of her and she gasps. "Fuck me."

I laugh and start moving my hips. I grind my hips and she arches her back. I sit up and put her left leg on my shoulder, "You look so sexy with blood on you."

She giggles and then moans, "Show me that I look sexy."

I hug her leg and fuck her faster. I rub her clit and she screams. I laugh as she tries to push me away, "You told me to show you." I groan out.

I flip her on her stomach and she puts her face in the pillow, "More."

I smack her ass and she lets out a soft moan, "My pleasure."

Cain POV

Me and Niall are sitting down waiting for the cleanup crew. "He really broke that woman."

I say as I look at the two bodies in front of me. Niall looks at me, "She wanted you to ask if she was okay. She really lost it."

I shrug my shoulders and sigh, "I want to ask her where she learned to fight, but I can't do that right now because they're fucking."

I take a picture and send it to Kade. "He's not going to reply until tomorrow. Him and Jasmine are also fucking."

I let out a loud groan, "I want Alazae here!! I want to have sex!!"

Niall rolls his eyes and I smile, "It's actually cool that there is going to be a woman as crazy as me and Zaiden."

Niall looks at me and scoffs, "You're serious?"

I nod my head, "Yeah, she can teach our women how to fight. Although we're going to do that, but if they see that another woman is just like us men, it might be a little easier for them to learn."

He looks at the floor and sigh, "Cain, I don't want our women fighting. I don't want Haven in any of this."

I clear my throat, "I don't want them in this either, but we still have to teach them. Just in case something happens and we're not around."

He slowly nods his head and the cleanup crew walks in. They're eyes widen, "What the hell happened here?"

I stand up, "A disagreement."