Eleanor Tucker.

Lyric POV

We are back at the hotel and I am sitting in Zaidy's lap as they talk about some other mafia.

"Don't forget a few days before you and Lyric leave for Greece you need to tell us." Cain reminds Zaidy.

Zaidy laughs, "Bunny, you ready to kill your last bully?"

I look at him and smile, "Yep."

I finish up my doughnut and I look at Cain, "Do I get the Black Dragon tattoo?"

He raises his eyebrow, "No, there's no need for you to get the tattoo."

I pout crawls on my lips and I hug Zaidy's neck, "When are we going home? I want to play with the cubs and Kavu."

He lets out a long sigh, "In the next few hours."

Jasmine gasps, "No! I want Bunny to stay here with me a little longer!"

Jasmine hugs me and I laugh, "Let's go outside."

Kade pulls Jasmine away from me, "We will be taking our leave now. We're going back to Las Vegas and we're going to go at it like rabbits again. I'll see you all in the next few days."

Jasmine squeals and jumps in Kade's arms and they walk out. "Zaiden, I need you to tell us more about your sister."

Zaidy laughs, "What else is there to know?"

I stand up and go to the kitchen. I grab me a banana and go back and sit down. I sit on the floor and cross my legs.

"I'm not a huge fan of trying to remember my past." Niall scoffs, "What? You're scared you might have nightmares about it."

I look at Zaidy and he has a small smile on his face, "Scared? I don't even remember the last time I was scared."

I take a bite of my banana and laugh, "What's so funny?" Niall asks me with a raised eyebrow.

I shrug my shoulders, "I'm just laughing."

"It's hard to tell what Jazlyn is thinking. You won't know if she is against me or with me until I meet her."

I look at Zaidy and he is looking at Cain and Niall, "Do you know anybody else who knows about Jazlyn? Family? Mom and dad?"

Zaidy laughs, "Family? Didn't I say I'm all she's got? We don't know our parents. We had a foster mother.

"Had?" Niall questions, "What happened to her?"

Zaidy stands up and looks at me. I finish up my banana and walk up to him. "Well, I killed her of course."

We walk to the door, "We'll meet you at the jet. I'm ready to go home now."

We walk out and I look at Zaidy, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

I nod my head and he smiles at me, "Let's get to the jet then and have some fun."

Cain POV

"He remembered something." I say to Niall as we pack our stuff up, "What do you mean?"

I look around to make sure we got everything, "When you asked him about his foster mother he froze a little bit."

Niall crosses his arms, "We don't know anything about him. We know he got that scar from a fire. The fire caused him to lose some of his memory."

I nod my head, "Yeah, but that fire was not what made him go crazy. Something else happened."

We walk outside to the car and head to the airport, "I don't think we should bother him about his past."