Very Interesting.

Luke POV

I am at Zaiden house playing with Cookie. Ever since Zaiden has asked me to keep an eye on Nancy, I have been coming here every day.

Sometimes I even sleepover for a few days. "Why are you always here?"

I turn around and see Nancy leaning against the wall, "Didn't I tell you? You caught my interest."

She hugs herself, "What's so interesting about me anyway?"

I stand up and walk up to her, "A lot of things."

She steps away from me, "Like what?"

I grab her by the waist and her eyes widen, "That you're also interested in me and I caught your attention and you don't want to admit to it."

Lyric comes around the corner and Nancy pushes me away. She clears her throat, "Nancy, are you feeling better?" Lyric asks.

I noticed that Nancy's neck is red and I smile, "Y-Yes, I'm better. How did you sleep?"

Lyric smiles, "I slept well. I'm glad you're doing better."

Lyric looks at me, "Luke, are you and Nancy fucking?"

Nancy's eyes widen and I laugh, "No, we're not fucking. Why do you ask?"

She laughs, "Because I feel like something is going on between you two." She shrugs her shoulders and walks to the kitchen, "Did you cook breakfast, Nancy?"

Nancy looks at me and I wink at her. She walks to the kitchen, "Y-Yes, I did. I was just about to come get you and Zaiden."

I follow her to the kitchen and she sets a plate in front of me and Lyric. "Lyric, do you remember your time in high school?"

She looks at me and nods her head, "Yeah, I used to get bullied while I was in high school. I didn't have any friends and I was always alone."

I put a fork full of eggs in my mouth, "What about family?"

She shakes her head, "I was in a foster home and no one didn't want to adopt me. I don't know who my real parents are."

I show her a small smile, "I don't care anymore. Nancy's my friend now."

My mouth drop, "What about me?" She laughs, "You're my friend too."

I look at Nancy and she looks at Lyric, "Did you know that you, me, and Zaiden used to go to the same school?"

She nods her head, "Zaidy said that we went to the same school, but he didn't say anything about you."

Lyric takes a sip of her juice, "Did Zaiden tell you the reason why you were getting bullied?"

Before Lyric could answer Nancy, Zaiden walks in along with Cain and Leo. Nancy looks at me and then at Zaiden.

Zaiden sits down beside Lyric and Nancy sets a plate in front of him, "Are you mad at me?"

Nancy slowly shakes her head, "I hurt you, didn't I?"

I rest my head on my hand and watch them. Nancy slowly nods her head and Zaiden sighs, "I'm sorry."

My eyes widen in shock, "Did you just apologize? I didn't even know you can do that."

He looks at me and laughs, "This is my second time apologizing to Nancy."

I raise my eyebrow, "The second time? When was the first?"

He looks at Nancy, "That's between me and Nancy."