Little Birdie.

Unknown POV

"Did you really have to approach him? Was that the only idea that came to mind?"

I look at Jermaine, "What? I had to see how he was."

He crosses his arms, "Well? How is he?"

I look at him and then out the window, "That is something I can't give you a straight answer to."

He rolls his eyes and I laugh. We are at a hotel resting up. "Didn't I tell you that he's with Cain now? Meaning he's going to go back and tell Cain that you approached him."

I shake my head, "Doesn't matter. It would be different if he had seen you, but he saw me. I'm dead, remember?"

Zaiden POV

"Who knew you would enjoy looking at the stars?" I turn around and see Cain and Leo.

I smile at Leo, "Back so soon, Theo? I thought you weren't coming back. Missed me?"

He glares at me, "Hell no."

I stand up and he looks down at a sleeping Bunny. I pick her up bridal style and he raises an eyebrow, "What happened to her?"

I smile at him, "She passed out after I gave her some dick."

He lets out a long sigh, "Why did I even ask?"

I tilt my head to the side, "You don't believe me? It's true though. Look, she still has my nut all over her."

He holds his hand up and rubs the bridge between his eyes, "I-I can't with you. I believe you."

Cain starts laughing, "Come back to my place in the morning. I need to talk to you." Confusion crosses his face.

I walk away after that and I head to my car. I put Bunny in the car and I put the seatbelt on her.

I get in the car and head home. Once we get home I take Bunny up to her room. I lay her on the bed and then walk out.

I stand in front of the door and sigh, "Fuck it."

I walk back into the room and go to the bathroom. I get a washcloth and run it under some warm water.

I go to Bunny and wipe her face. I clean her stomach off and clean in between her legs. I take the coat off of her and put the cover on top of her.

I put the towel up and then walk out. I lean my head against the door and then slightly bang my head on the door, "Damn it. Just fuck it all."

I walk back into the room and take my clothes off and keeping my boxers on. I get in the bed with her and I turn my back towards her.

She scoots closer to me and I let out a soft sigh. Minutes later sleep takes over me.

Morning

I wake up to the sound of Tiger meowing. I open my eyes and see him on my chest staring at me. I push him off and he screeches.

"Why is it every time I'm sleeping you must wake me up by standing on my chest?" He lifts his tail and rubs against Bunny trying to wake her up.

She slowly opens her eyes and looks at me. I get up and go brush my teeth. I do my morning routine and then walk back to the bed. I get back in the bed and put my face in the pillow.

I hear Bunny get up and go to the bathroom. She comes back ten minutes later. She gets on top of me, "Did you kill the guy from last night?"

I nod my head, "Yeah."