New Owner.

Lyric POV

We are finally back home and I look at Zaidy. "I'm going to bed."

He says as we walk in the house. He walks upstairs and I go to Nancy's room. I walk in and see Luke laying on the bed and Nancy is packing.

Both their eyes widen when they see me, "What the hell happened to you? Why are your clothes so dirty?" Luke asks and I look at myself.

Nancy walks up to me, "What happened to your face?"

Before I can answer them Zaidy walks in. "Did you know Elias has a daughter?"

Nancy quickly shakes her head, "No, I didn't. How do you know?"

He laughs, "Because she tried to kill me and Bunny twice. Not once, but twice. That's why we look like shit right now."

Luke sits up, "Did you kill her?"

We shake our heads, "No, I'm going to use her when I meet Elias in Greece."

Zaidy looks at Nancy, "Do you know anything else? Because if I found out some more information that I feel like you know."

Nancy quickly shakes her head, "No, I don't know anything else. I told you everything already."

Zaidy lets out a sigh and grabs me by the waist, "Me and Bunny are going to take a shower."

I look at Luke and Nancy as we walk out. "I wanted to talk to them longer." I say with a pout on my lips.

Zaidy makes a small noise, "I'm sleepy and I want to sleep."

We walk to his room and then to the bathroom. He turns the shower on and then walks over to his tub and turn the water on.

We get in the shower and wash ourselves up. Once we finish washing ourselves up we get in the tub. Zaidy leans back and I sit between his legs and he lets out a restless sigh.

I lay against his chest and close my eyes. "Zaidy."

He hums in response and I stay quiet. "If I die are you going to find another woman to break?"

Thirty seconds pass by and all I can hear is our light breathing, "Yeah. More than likely. Why?"

"What will happen to me if you die? Where will I go?" I keep my back against him and I move my hands under the water.

"I won't die, so you won't go anywhere." I laugh, "What makes you say that?"

He makes a noise and sighs, "I'm not dying and you're not dying. So we don't need to worry about that."

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. I turn around and look at him. "We're not dying?"

He nods his head and then kisses me. I kiss him back and I smile when I see his dick peeking out of the water.

I lean over the tub and he gets behind me. He licks from my back to the back of my neck. He bites my neck and I moan as he slowly slides inside of me.

He hugs me from behind and moves his hips at a slow pace. I bite my lip and he laughs, "Why are you holding your moans in?"

He rubs my clit and I gasp, "My voice echos."

He bites my ear, "That's even better."

An hour later

I am laying down on the bed and Zaidy is turning off the lights. He gets in the bed and turns his back to me.

I turn my back to him and seconds later he pulls me to his chest. "Zaidy."