Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.

Lyric POV

Me and Luke are coming back from the doughnut shop and we see Titus walking towards his car.

He looks at us and smiles, "Lyric and Luke."

I raise my eyebrow, "How is it being with Zaiden?"

I smile at him, "It's fun! He lets me kill people for fun!"

I walk up to him and he leans against the car, "Do you want a doughnut?"

He shakes his head and looks at Luke, "You hurt Nancy and I'll come for you."

Luke's eyes widen and I look at Luke with confusion in my eyes, "What happened with you and Nancy?"

Luke shakes his head and Titus gets in his car, "I see the way he looks at Nancy."

Luke pushes me in the house and he calls for Zaidy. Nancy comes from around the corner, "He's upstairs."

Luke looks at Nancy, "What did you tell Titus?! Why were you crying?!"

I go to the kitchen to set my doughnuts down. "I didn't tell him anything." I hear Nancy say.

I walk to the backyard and Kovu runs up to me. He rubs his head against me and I laugh.

"Kovu, let's do some more training." I've train Kovu to attack anything I tell him to.

I have dummies all around the backyard and whenever I tell Kovu he jumps for the dummy.

He sits down beside me and I point to a dummy in a tree, "Get it, Kovu!"

He runs to the tree and starts climbing the tree. He knocks the dummy down and then lays down on the branch. He looks down at me and I smile, "Good boy!"

Luke and Nancy come out and they look at Kovu. "You really got him trained." Nancy says and I look at her, "Are you okay?"

She nods her head and Luke scoffs, "There's no way you got him trained."

I smile at Luke and then I look at Kovu. "Kovu! Scare!"

I point at Luke and Kovu jumps down from the tree and runs towards Luke. He walks slowly towards Luke and let out a low growl, "O-Okay. H-He's trained. Tell him to sit."

I laugh, "Good boy! Come here!" Kovu runs up to me and walks around me. He rubs against me and I give him a hug.

"Zaiden wants you to go to his room." I nod my head and walk in the house.

I go upstairs and go to Zaidy's room. I walk in and see him packing again. "We leave early in the morning."

He says as he closes his suitcase, "What about me? Do I get a suitcase?"

He sits down on the bed and motion for me to come to him. I stand in front of him, "I already packed for you. Nancy did, but she really only put robes in your suitcase."

He wraps his arms around me, "When we get to Greece you can have all the fun you want."

I look at him and smile, "Really? Are you going to kill with me?"

He laughs, "Of course I am. You're not just going to have all the fun to yourself."

We hear a knock and Zaidy lays down. I go to the door and Nancy walks in, "Leo's here."

Zaidy sits up and I run downstairs, "Hey Theo."

He glares at me and I laugh, "Did you already have sex with Barry?"

Luke starts laughing and I see someone behind Leo, "Who's that?"

Leo steps to the side and I cross my arms when I see Missy. "Why is she here?"